Got my BFP today! Any other march babies?

congratulations ladies :) im due on the 23rd of mach although i have my first scan next wednesday i will know more then, :) how is everyone feeling? any symptoms?

Lots of happy mummys to be :)

xx

Boobies are really sore :holly: :haha: def not doing that! Besides that, no ms, just kind of a weird emptiness feeling like I haven't eatten yet (happens all day long though). Crazy ass dreams though:blush: and restless sleep. Prob cause I am sooooo freaking excited!!!!!!!! I happy everyone is doing great and their little beans are growing :flower:big and strong!

my boobs are soooo sore! keep pressing them for some reason lol keep heaving at anything that smells lol including my bosses perfume lol embarrassing.

Im so excited though its nice having people that are as excited as me lol

xx

congrats to everyone,i am march 26th.having a 6 week scan august 2nd.xx

I have no symptoms besides the boobs or nausousness but not ms im having a backwards pregnancyi have the symptoms that i had at tye end of my last pregnancy scatica, hurts to lift legs and sore wrist

Congrats! I'm due March 24th, found out on 7/19, just a week after my DD's 1st birthday :) So far i have had some nausea and fatigue, but the boobs feel ok so far:winkwink:

My boobs are sooo sore too! I am also super tired, but at night, I have a hard time falling to sleep. BUT, I am guessing (like AFWife77) it is just because I am so excited and can't stop thinking about it!!! :happydance:

So great to know others are as excited as me and know exactly what I am feeling.

Congrats Laura - Im due in March too - online stuff says 23rd March but im sure that will all change! nearly 6 weeks - forgotten how long each week becomes when your pregnant!!!

I'm due the 23rd March too!! Have you had any scans yet? Do you know if you have a scan at your midwife appt or is the first at the antenatal clinic?

Im not sure when most people have their first scan?? mine is on the 3rd Aug but with the infertility centre as they got me preggers :) i got my first midwife app 16th Aug cant wait
xx

congrats all im due march 24 nice too c few others due same day x ive been to docs already as was worried about pains seein midwife 24 august will br nearly 10 weeks wen i c her,symptoms needin wee all time lol wake up at least 2 times sumtimes , boobs kill cnt wear my bra so off to buy sum new non wired ones tomoz , feel sick on and off no ms yet teary thing gne but v tired still newest symptom bloated loads today x

Congrats!!!! I'm due between the 17th - 20th march as i ahve irregular cycles!! Welcome!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all
Due 1st March but with first scan i will probably be brought back as usual.. 7th pg but had 2 ms.... excited but scared ... want to pass the 12 wk marker
hope everybody feeling good :)

Congrats to everyone who posted since my last! How exciting ... there are so many!

Symptoms: BB soreness, afternoon yawn fest (3ish), on and off teariness and on and off bloating. That's it.
I know I should be happy and hope for nothing more ... but, with my history, I think I'd feel better with full blown MS and all the rest.

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations and wishing everyone a healthy and happy 9 months. I'm due somewhere between Aug 27 - Aug 30th.
So far I've been having MAJOR heartburns and bloating, boobs are a little sore but that's it.

I've had sore boobs since I ovulated. Queasiness here and there (mainly while in the car), I have to pee all the time even in the middle if the night. Smells are driving me crazy. I used to love my hubby's cologne and now it makes me gag! I'm tired ALLLL the time. And burping like there's no tomorrow. I love it!!! Lmao

Tjttc theres no way you due in aug noone is pregnant for 12+ month lol u must be due in march or april

March 1st by LMP so waiting on scan at 12 weeks

Hi Ladies,

i hope everyones scans go ok....

I had my scan this morning... 7 weeks!

They found TWO yes TWO very strong healthy little heartbeats.

IM HAVING FRATERNAL TWINS. me and DH are over the moon

praying they are both sticky

xx

Congratulations Collette! How exciting! So very happy to hear such wonderful news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->