GOT my BFP !!!!!!!!!

USMC Wifey

Reaction score
I got my BFP (well I have got it 4 times this week so far!) and all I did was drink lots of water during my cycle and take Mucinex for 3 days before Ovulation and the entire time of ovulation..:happydance:

I have been in denial that I got my BFP already and have pee'd on a FRER test EVERY morning for the last 4 days and the line is getting stronger every morning... I plan on using another test tomorrow morning and of course to the doctor on Monday !!!:happydance:

My symptoms include ; yellowish mucus (tmi) Boobies that feel like they are full of hot cement and this week I have had some headaches and I'm exhausted all the time ! The last 2 days I have had a pretty good backache as well...

I have been saying a little prayer daily that the egg is implanted in the right place and not my tube since I did have a TR...But at this point if it was in my tube I am sure I would be in some pain by now...And I'M NOT !!!!!:happydance:

Baby Dust to all :hugs:

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooo happy for you hun! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats on your sticky bean! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! yay!

Congrats on your BFP! What cycle TTC was it for you? How much water were you drinking?

Congrats on your BFP! What cycle TTC was it for you? How much water were you drinking?

Thank you so much ! And for water, I was (still am) drinking 5-6 of the large Smart Water bottles every day.... My doc told me the more water a person drinks, of course the better hydrated they are and this in return makes the movement easier for the sperm and eggs.. And I also read somewhere that if you let yourself become de-hydrated it INCREASES your chance for a m/c..So I am determined to drink lots of water daily, the only thing I had to do though was increase my salt intake a bit cause I was washing alot of my sodium away...:flower:

I had my tubes reversed in July and I had a cycle after that and one in August, so this would have been my 2nd real cycle of trying... I swear my the mucinex and the increased water...oh yeah and 1/4 cup of caffeine a day and NO MORE !!!

Good luck to everyone and thanks sooooo much for the well wishes :happydance:

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooo happy for you hun! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats on your sticky bean! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! yay!

Thank you sooooooo much for all your kind words hun...MANY MANY hugs to you !:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->