GOT my BFP !!!!!!!!!

I got my BFP (well I have got it 4 times this week so far!) and all I did was drink lots of water during my cycle and take Mucinex for 3 days before Ovulation and the entire time of ovulation..:happydance:

I have been in denial that I got my BFP already and have pee'd on a FRER test EVERY morning for the last 4 days and the line is getting stronger every morning... I plan on using another test tomorrow morning and of course to the doctor on Monday !!!:happydance:

My symptoms include ; yellowish mucus (tmi) Boobies that feel like they are full of hot cement and this week I have had some headaches and I'm exhausted all the time ! The last 2 days I have had a pretty good backache as well...

I have been saying a little prayer daily that the egg is implanted in the right place and not my tube since I did have a TR...But at this point if it was in my tube I am sure I would be in some pain by now...And I'M NOT !!!!!:happydance:

Baby Dust to all :hugs:

Congrats Darling, so happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ive caught all that baby dust you threw out for us all LOL, could I be so cheeky and ask your age??

I got my BFP (well I have got it 4 times this week so far!) and all I did was drink lots of water during my cycle and take Mucinex for 3 days before Ovulation and the entire time of ovulation..:happydance:

I have been in denial that I got my BFP already and have pee'd on a FRER test EVERY morning for the last 4 days and the line is getting stronger every morning... I plan on using another test tomorrow morning and of course to the doctor on Monday !!!:happydance:

My symptoms include ; yellowish mucus (tmi) Boobies that feel like they are full of hot cement and this week I have had some headaches and I'm exhausted all the time ! The last 2 days I have had a pretty good backache as well...

I have been saying a little prayer daily that the egg is implanted in the right place and not my tube since I did have a TR...But at this point if it was in my tube I am sure I would be in some pain by now...And I'M NOT !!!!!:happydance:

Baby Dust to all :hugs:

I have the exact same symptoms and am four days late. Congrats on your bfp babe have a h&h 9months xxxx

Congrats on your BFP!!! I think I've gotten mine as well today!

So happy to hear you got your BFP!!! No one can explain just how surreal it is to see those two lines!!!!! So happy for you!!!

May I ask how many dpo were you when you got your first faint BFP????

Answers to everyones questions; I am 33 years young, and I was 14 DPO when I got my first faint BFP !!!!

Now everyone hurry, catch the baby dust I am blowing to you all !!!!

Congratulations! lol @ got my bfp 4 times this week already lol...

Off to the doctor today for my first Ultra Sound to make sure that my little bean is in the right place ! fingers crossed..

You got your BFP!!!! Congrats!! I guess it turns out you were late due to being preggers! Great news :). H&H 9 months!!

Question - how much water is 'a lot' of water??

You got your BFP!!!! Congrats!! I guess it turns out you were late due to being preggers! Great news :). H&H 9 months!!

Question - how much water is 'a lot' of water??

About 2 gallons a day and dont forget the Mucinex pills..:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->