• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got my daughters ashes back yesterday. pics of her urn<3

Aww your urn is perfect for your little girl. :hugs:

If you look on my friends list there is a girl called hannpin (hannah) - she has her baby charlie's ashes sewn inside a build a bear so if anyone has any questions about this idea I'm sure she'd be able to help. Her bear is beautiful and it is a lovely way to explain to her daughter as she gets older.

I too had my angel baby Ryder cremated and he's in a beautiful angel urn I can keep safe with me at home. I worried about leaving him if I were to move .... now I worry about my house catching on fire..... I can't stand the thought of anything happening to him...... our angel babies understand our worries and watch over us daily. Have comfort in the fact they are there awaiting our arrival.... they are ready to be held in our arms but will be fine with family until we get there..... God Bless your angel babies :)

I too had my angel baby Ryder cremated and he's in a beautiful angel urn I can keep safe with me at home. I worried about leaving him if I were to move .... now I worry about my house catching on fire..... I can't stand the thought of anything happening to him...... our angel babies understand our worries and watch over us daily. Have comfort in the fact they are there awaiting our arrival.... they are ready to be held in our arms but will be fine with family until we get there..... God Bless your angel babies :)

oh god... i never thought of this... surely an urn made out of bronze would survive a fire??? :( ahhhh i'm gonna have to take it with me everywhere i go.. cept then i'd lose it somehow.. :/ argh

I have had six angel babies and often wish I had some memorial of them.... But at the time here, where we are so backward of people's feelings, nothing was considered sacred. My aunt had a funeral for her fifteen week angel and she couldn't even invite me because the rest of our family would have tagged along saying mean things....

I have had six angel babies and often wish I had some memorial of them.... But at the time here, where we are so backward of people's feelings, nothing was considered sacred. My aunt had a funeral for her fifteen week angel and she couldn't even invite me because the rest of our family would have tagged along saying mean things....

That is so sad, like it is something to ignore or be ashamed of, losing a child. It could and does happen to anyone.

I'm so sorry for yours and your aunts losses. It's never too late to do something in memory of them, it doesn't have to be something that will be recognised by everyone, but as long as it means something to you and reminds you of your angels that's all that matters.
We are always here if you ever want to talk xxxx

thats just awful. i would definitely say you should do something for your little babies, even something as simple as a lit candle<3 so sorry for your loss and your aunts loss. i have lost a friend or two over lily.. and i am willing to lose more. she was real.. she lived and i love her.. i love her more than any other person and i will lose everyone before i lose her memory.

I will use barbie doll for my daughter ashes....because she was looking like a doll...and i want remember like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->