So, at my mw appt this afternoon, the internal revealed I'm 2-2 1/2cm dialated, 60% effaced, and -1 station (better then last weeks 1cm, 50%, -2). LO is guessed to be around 7 - 7 1/2 lbs right now She told me that if I didn't delivery next week, that we would start talking about an induction date. I told her that I didn't want to have another mw delivery my LO, and that I was most comfortable with her... apparently she is leaving the office on the 10th, so, she decided to induce me on the 8th (her last day on call in L&D)! Which, happens to be my DS's birthday Her prediction is that I won't make it till the 8th... but, then again, IMO, her guess is as good as mine as far as when women go into labor, lol. Anyways, I'm excited!