Got my liners!

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
And I am in love!!!! The only other ones I've touched felt like actual paper so I didn't like them before thinking it really defeated the point of not wanting him in paper diapers. But these I ordered are great! They are like this woven material, really soft, doesn't feel at all like paper. They are huge so they cover everything. He wore a whole one in his diaper to nap and it didn't bunch up, he was dirty right after he woke up and it did it's job :D I cut the next one in half because he shouldn't be dirty, don't want to waste a whole one, plus half fits perfect in a goodmama. If anyone is interested here is the link where I bought mine....highly recommend :thumbup:

https://www.tinytush.com/Disposable-Diaper-Liners_p_572.html

ooh have u tried the tots bots ones? i liked them although i had to double up on them as they bunched up if i just used 1

better than the tracin paper feel liners tho eh

Nope, I don't think we have them? We might but I'm not sure. These say not to double up as they are more likely to get bunched up, but I haven't tried, that first one I used was just the single layer and did great. I think Hayden is a good test for them because that child is nonstop running around lol and it stayed really well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->