Got my scan tomorrow morning I'm terrified

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Well at 10.10 tomorrow I've got my dating scan and NT scan, I will be 12+5.

I know everything is ok with the HB because I've got a Doppler but it's the NT scan I'm worried about. I just keep thinking what if I have an increased risk!!

I'm 34 so not the youngest but not exactly old, any ladies a similar age with a good NT result?

Mate I'm exactly the same. I have a doppler so I know he's alive, but at 33 (me) and 45 (dh) AND with a history of neural tube defects I'm crapping myself.

If it helps, my friend is the same age as me and 2 months ahead. Her NT was great and her 20w scan yesterday was utterly perfect.

FX for us both xx

Good luck to both of you. Sure everything will be great x

I´m 35 and have the same worries. I had a scan last week at 11 weeks exactly but it was too small to do the tests so am going back again today. (12 weeks exactly).

I'm not the same age as you and mine is just an "I don't have the patience to wait till 12 weeks" scan but mine is tomorrow too! And I'm terrified! Mine isn't until 8:30pm though.

Good luck! Everything will be fine :hugs:

Hi I'am 33 and DH is 35 we had the NT dating scan. The fluid measured 1.8mm and the combined result came back as 1 in 13,000 really low risk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->