Got neg on HPT

I remember i went to the doctor like twice in 1 month and blood results was negative . The next month he took a hormone test that can tell when my period will come and he said it would come that weekend so me waiting on my period It never came and I decided to take HPT and Bam Positive i was shocked . Sometimes Test are done too early so try again if no period

Wow that must have been confusing! I shall take your advise, thankyou! x

it was i just knew i was pregnant i had all the symptoms and knew my body very well . It just didn't seem right even with my ob telling me happily and surely i wasn't pregnant i was :dohh:. One of the nurses couldn't even tell me if i was or wasn't she didn't know how to read the hcg level properly :wacko: .

Well I guess we know our bodies better than anyone! And sometimes makes me wonder how some qualified when they cant do something like that which is surely standard practise? I'still so confused.. ive hd no more blood since yesterday eve which was brownish, and normally im very heavy.. :S was only due on this morning so it may be irregualr for me i guess, but ive never been irregular, and ive had my period since just turning 11, so would be weird to suddenly get a change wouldn't it? :S

yes that's what happen to me i thought it was irregular it came for 3 days and light i thought it was just a shorter period because mines usually last sadly 1 1/2 week . So i was happy for a shorter period but it was really implantation bleeding :shrug:

I was TTC my LO for 5 months and I know how it feels when you see a BFN. It did leave me feeling gutted and pretty upset. Even though the amount of time it took for me wasn't long at all really. I won't tell you wait and live your life a little, as you won't if your set on having a baby. I'll just tell you that I found out I was pregnant when I had no symptoms, and honestly thought I couldn't be. :flower:

I was TTC my LO for 5 months and I know how it feels when you see a BFN. It did leave me feeling gutted and pretty upset. Even though the amount of time it took for me wasn't long at all really. I won't tell you wait and live your life a little, as you won't if your set on having a baby. I'll just tell you that I found out I was pregnant when I had no symptoms, and honestly thought I couldn't be. :flower:

Thank you! :)
Im not set on having one, if it happens ill be delighted, and if not then it's not meant to be yet, it's just upsetting when i was so convinced.. but heyho life goes on!
Hope you and the baby are well! :)

I remember i went to the doctor like twice in 1 month and blood results was negative . The next month he took a hormone test that can tell when my period will come and he said it would come that weekend so me waiting on my period It never came and I decided to take HPT and Bam Positive i was shocked . Sometimes Test are done too early so try again if no period

Wow that must have been confusing! I shall take your advise, thankyou! x

it was i just knew i was pregnant i had all the symptoms and knew my body very well . It just didn't seem right even with my ob telling me happily and surely i wasn't pregnant i was :dohh:. One of the nurses couldn't even tell me if i was or wasn't she didn't know how to read the hcg level properly :wacko: .

Well I guess we know our bodies better than anyone! And sometimes makes me wonder how some qualified when they cant do something like that which is surely standard practise? I'still so confused.. ive hd no more blood since yesterday eve which was brownish, and normally im very heavy.. :S was only due on this morning so it may be irregualr for me i guess, but ive never been irregular, and ive had my period since just turning 11, so would be weird to suddenly get a change wouldn't it? :S

yes that's what happen to me i thought it was irregular it came for 3 days and light i thought it was just a shorter period because mines usually last sadly 1 1/2 week . So i was happy for a shorter period but it was really implantation bleeding :shrug:

Ah I'm so confused.. guess ill wait a few days take another hpt if i dont think it was a period, if i get another neg I will look into going to the docs x

i was with FOB for 2 months when i got pregnant.. and now i'm 16 , 7 months pregnant & single .

trust me love , it isnt easy and maybe it happened for the best . It's a lot of sacrafice and growing up - mind you i had been on my own for almost a year when i got pregnant ... and it is really really really really hard no matter how old & experienced you are.

But if you find out you are & you need somebody to ttalk to feel free to message me .

i was with FOB for 2 months when i got pregnant.. and now i'm 16 , 7 months pregnant & single .

trust me love , it isnt easy and maybe it happened for the best . It's a lot of sacrafice and growing up - mind you i had been on my own for almost a year when i got pregnant ... and it is really really really really hard no matter how old & experienced you are.

But if you find out you are & you need somebody to ttalk to feel free to message me .

Thank you hun, I shall bare that in mind. :)

Thank you hun, I shall bare that in mind. :)

:hugs:

I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months now. I'm 5 months pregnant. So I was with him for only 2 months when I got pregnant. And I won't even be 17 until March. I think someone said something about being "16 and pregnant with a relationship of 2 months isn't stable" or something along those lines. I'd just like to clear up that we are in fact very stable. We're both going to be great parents, age is nothing but a silly number.

I think any teenage boy not TTC would be "relieved" if he wasn't having a baby. I'm sure when I got pregnant at 2 months in the relationship, he would have been "relieved" too if I didn't end up pregnant.

OP - I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed. Test again in a couple days just to be sure, and we'll be here for support if you are pregnant.

:hugs:

was in a similar position to you me and my boyfriend werent trying for a baby but werent using anything and every month when it got close to me coming on would be convinced i was pregnant and getting a negative really upset me but when i did get my positive it completly floored me and had no idea what to do, dont feel too bad sweetie you have plenty of time for babies no need to rush anything :flower:

I agree with the previous posters about waiting... It's difficult having a child this young... Going to school, working, still growing up and figuring life out yourself...
Having a LO makes reaching your lifelong goals (college, career etc.) that much harder (hard doesn't mean impossible) but it doesn't mean fun either.. Babies are alot more than just hugs n good times... You've got to be extremely patient at times and totally selfless.. at this young that's a hard thing..

However, I disagree with the statements about how long you and fob were together.. As you can see many women were with their fobs a short time and are doing wonderful..

I, though, was with my FOB 2 years... Til I got pregnant.. Realized he wasn't for me, no drive, not self motivated etc.. all things that are huge parts of my personality and the life i want for my child and I.
Point being we were in a long term relationship that went very smoothly... but were no longer together..

So time together doesn't necessarily determine your compatability in raising a child. Though being in love and totally selfless to one another sure would help :)

Goodluck :flow:

Thankyou for your advise everyone, I think I've come on, unless it is inplantation bleeding.. And I'm genuinely upset about this, but I think TTC is a bit much for someone my age atm and will probably end up in more times like this.. so I think we've decided we shall just NTNP and if it happens then it happens and we will be happy, and if not then we shall be just as happy untill we TCC :)

Hope you are all well girls! <3

Hi, i just wanted to pop on and say i'm sorry for how harshly i replied yesterday.
I was having a bad day and when i saw this thread i guess i just vented my anger on it, and i shouldn't have. so yeah, i really am sorry. I'm also sorry for the loss of your neice :flow:

I hope whether you're pregnant or not, that you are happy and healthy with whatever path your life takes. I would just encourage you to be careful wit you pill, and to not forget things such as a tummy bug/being on antibiotics can stop the pill from working. It's going to be hard for me to be a mother at 18, cause same as i still live at home and cant support myself.

I was only with my FOB a month before we concieved. A month ago i realised we werent supposed to be together and we broke up, now he doesnt want LO and we've got all this drama. I'm not saying your OH isnt a good man, and you dont love each other (this applys to Sam, too) but i'd hate for anyone else to end up in this position.

Hi, i just wanted to pop on and say i'm sorry for how harshly i replied yesterday.
I was having a bad day and when i saw this thread i guess i just vented my anger on it, and i shouldn't have. so yeah, i really am sorry. I'm also sorry for the loss of your neice :flow:

I hope whether you're pregnant or not, that you are happy and healthy with whatever path your life takes. I would just encourage you to be careful wit you pill, and to not forget things such as a tummy bug/being on antibiotics can stop the pill from working. It's going to be hard for me to be a mother at 18, cause same as i still live at home and cant support myself.

I was only with my FOB a month before we concieved. A month ago i realised we werent supposed to be together and we broke up, now he doesnt want LO and we've got all this drama. I'm not saying your OH isnt a good man, and you dont love each other (this applys to Sam, too) but i'd hate for anyone else to end up in this position.

Don't worry about it! :) We all have bad days and just need to let it all out!
Hope you are all okay :)
And thank you for your advise and concerns!

Heyy, just to let you know, my last period was a weird one, came a day early and only lasted 3 days. Then my next one never came at all. I've found that quite a number of woman get this as their last period and often times they weren't even pregnant until the ovulation after said period. So if you have decided this is not the time in your life to have a baby then please make sure you take the pill everyday this month (like you should anyways with the pill) and if you decided you're going to want one well then discuss coming off the pill with your doctor.

Thank you! :)
Im not set on having one, if it happens ill be delighted, and if not then it's not meant to be yet, it's just upsetting when i was so convinced.. but heyho life goes on!
Hope you and the baby are well! :)

No problem :flower:

Yeah. I can understand what you mean. It'll happen one day though :hugs:

Thank you. Me and the baby are great! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back