Got positive blood test but no sac in ultrasound

Brandycope18

Reaction score
I took a test 2 days ago and positive. Went and got a blood test and my levels where at 100, saw my Ob today and we didn’t see anything. He didn’t seem concerned at all just told me to come back in two wks and get blood work tomorrow to see if my levels increase. Anyone had this happen to them?

F46BF503-FD7B-4578-A57D-F0415A73F8C4.jpeg

Aww I understand where you’re coming from completely. It is such a long time to wait! Someone once told me hcg levels need to be between 1,000 to 2,000 before anything could be seen on ultrasound.

Thank you. We get another blood test tomorrow and ultrasound in two wks. Two very long weeks
I understand completely. The same thing happened to me with my 3rd born. I had an awesome doctor who reassured me that this happens all the time. I went home worry free. Went back in 2 weeks and there was the heartbeat.

When i had a bleed at 5 weeks my levels had to be 1200 before they would scan due to not being able to see anything.

Your doctor should have known better than to scan you so early. No one would see anything this early. You will likely see something next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->