Got Shots and Now Acting VERY Different

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Charlotte got her 6 month shots on Tuesday and got a flu shot as well. She usually NEVER cries/fusses or gets cranky and she LOVES to be touched and cuddled. After she got her shots she took a nap and when she woke up she was a completely different baby. She doesn't want to be touched or cuddled, cries and fusses ALL the time, won't sleep at night and when she does she wakes up SCREAMING (never done that before). I called the pediatrician and he said to wait a week and then call back if she's still acting weird. I am so scared cause it's like I brought home a baby that wasn't mine. She used to smile all the time and now she doesnt' smile at ALL. It's like she forgot who we are and how to do everything. Has anyone else's LO done this and then gone back to normal? I'm so scared! I just want my lovey baby back! :cry:

Hannah has reacted badly to her shots, but nothing quite like that. Have you been giving her Tylenol for the pain?

Yea, we've been giving it every 4-6 hours. I don't know what else to do for her. The pediatrician said to give it another WEEK.

6 months shots? the US deals so diff than us...we don't have those shots...and a flu shot? Oh My...my LO hasn't had one she isn't due anymore immunisations until she is 12 months old!! I hope things get better for you !! hugs

Yea, she got 2month shots, 4month and now 6...and she gets more at 9mnths. I feel like she's being OVER vaccinated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->