Got smiley face today! Anyone else?

tulip2002

Reaction score
Have used the digital ovulation tests every pregnancy and so far they have worked for me, so excited that got smiley face not long ago today!

Luckily we did it last night aswell. So be doing it again tonight, and next few days. anyone else got there surge today and want to join on waiting it out? Not sure got much hope this time though as i stopped mini pill 23 days ago, so. Not had a proper period just the withdrawel bleed from stopping which i had few days after stopping, checked cervix everyday since stopping, and its alot softer today and also had a tiny amount of ew so am hopeful body back to normal already!

Hiya tulip! Excited for you :) Wishing you lots of luck xxx

I'm only on cycle day 8 but sometimes have short cycles , so will be testing for smiley faces from tomoz xx

Good luck!

I got my positive opk this morning using wondfo strips and verified with a dollar tree test. I think I had my first real EWCM yesterday, usually I just get the watery stuff since stopping the pill 5 months ago. We BD'd last night and will again either tonight or tomorrow morning.

The smiley face failed me last month. :wacko: It was the clearblue advanced (the one with flashing and solid smileys). I didn't realize you can't reuse the same holder with the leftover strips, so I stared at that stupid blank circle for 5 days in a row. So annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->