• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got the test results

OMG, I missed this!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooo pleased for you!!! That is great news babe....and not only are you having a HEALTHY baby, but is is a BOY too!!!!!

:happydance::headspin::blue::happydance::headspin::blue::happydance::headspin:

I am soo pleased for you babe....now you can enjoy your pregnancy and those lovely symptoms that have come back! :hugs:x

OMG, I missed this!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooo pleased for you!!! That is great news babe....and not only are you having a HEALTHY baby, but is is a BOY too!!!!!

:happydance::headspin::blue::happydance::headspin::blue::happydance::headspin::blue::happydance::dance::blue::happydance::headspin:

I am soo pleased for you babe....now you can enjoy your pregnancy and those lovely symptoms that have come back! :hugs:x

Thanks tam, i'm so happy, the best news EVER XXX

Thats very good news I hope everything else goes well......:hugs:

Oh that is fantastic news!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!! I'm crying now! haha :headspin:

Oh that is fantastic news!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!! I'm crying now! haha :headspin:

Aww thanks i have been crying too, when i rang my fiance to tell him the news he thought it was going to be bad, because i was crying so much ha ha xx

Great News, I bet your over the moon!

Congrats on ur lil Blue Bump

xxx

oh YAAAAAAAY!!! I got teary eyed with happiness for you! AND it's a boy!!!!:hugs::happydance: I didn't know they could determine that so early! Oh, how exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! you definitely deserve some happiness after all the worry:headspin: I hope you have a wonderful 2nd trimester now that all that's behind you!

fantastic news!!!!!!!!! Oh hun im so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx bet your feeling on top of the world xxxxxxxx

Aww thanks i have been crying too, when i rang my fiance to tell him the news he thought it was going to be bad, because i was crying so much ha ha xx

Lol its natural to think the worst :) but really I am so happy for you, and you're having a BOY! yay :D

Ahhh, you can breathe now. That is amazing news, I'm glad everything is okay, congrats on your baby boy, how exciting. :happydance:

Great news :) Congratulations on your healthy baby boy!!

OMG so pleased for you and a blue bundle as well..:happydance::headspin::happydance:hope you can relax a bit now xx

Fantastic news, am sooooo pleased for you. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy now.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh hon! Thats great news :hugs: I'm so so happy for you. :happydance:

Congratulations Charlotte, that is great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->