Got yet another BFN

happyladybugg

Reaction score
Oh my goodness there arent even words to describe how upset, embarrassed, frusterated and how badly I just want to give up now:sad2:
I got pregnant with my daughter who is now seven without even giving it a second thought and here I am 28 happily married and so ready to bring another child into this world and it just isnt happening for me! I'm so sad, I cant stop crying and I totally lashed out at my OH last night for the dumbest things and he told me "I felt really sorry for you but now I dont anymore because you're so upset that you're not pregnant you're using me as a scapegoat to get angry" Hes probably right but if only he just scooped me up in his arms and tried to make me feel better things would have gone smoother.:hissy:
So I'm 13 dpo and I was certain we had done it, I took a frer last night and then again this morning and they couldnt have been bigger fatter negatives. I'm at a complete loss ladies and I dont even want to ttc anymore, it makes me feel insane and I dont like that. Sorry to rant and rave but as you can clearly see I'm lost, broken and totally utterly upset!

It's just so hard at times isn't it? Especially when you think it might be your month, you gear up to seeing those two pink lines, and its such a disappointment when they're not there.

I'm sorry you're feeling so upset. :hug: x x

im sorry its always the same it happens when ur not trying

goodluck

im so sorry! please dont give up, it will happen for you. i know that isn't much consollation but try not to let it get you too far down. loads of :hug:

Thank you guys...it always feels better to feel some compassion from others, I'm just going to go crawl under a rock right now and wallow in my self pity.

It's just such a horrible feeling. :(

I sometimes find a wee pamper session does wonders! How are things with you and hubby now? x x

I got a fabulous idea of bringing him breakfast in bed and that completely made him forget anything bad that happened last night, thank God! Thanks again for the kind words they sure do help.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->