Gotta love fearmongering...

Mazzy17

Reaction score
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/470809/UK-White-Christmas-hell-winter

Stock up on your bread, tins blah blah blah. Believe it when i see it

Yeah, get buying those 15 loaves. It can all get a bit apocalyptic when the shops close for 1 whole day! Haha! Infact, do they even close on Christmas Day now???!

Mmm scaremongered at breakfast! �� it's officially the countdown to Christmas!

would literally LOVE it to snow however we will probs have another mild winter :')

Last year i went to visit my parents in Norwich and on Christmas Eve we got messages from hubbys family in Liverpool that is snowing. Then when we were driving back a few days later in laws were texting and ringing telling us not to come back as they are still snowed under....drove back anyway and the roads were clear :wacko:

Last winter was so mild. I liked it, i'm still waiting on summer....

Ohh I hope not otherwise im going to be having a unplanned home birth lol!

Every year they say its going to be the worst on record. Gotta love the snow though !

100% saw this last year 😂😂

We live near the beach in southern Scotland and in the 3 winters we've lived here we've had snow once... Not even enough to build a snowman! All the kids in the street were knocking asking if they could borrow the snow from our garden for their snowmen :haha: We'll be driving down to my family in Manchester so hoping it at least snows enough down there for the kids to play in it!

Oh goodness, I'm still nursing the blisters from the extreme heat wave we were duly warned about.

Considering that they can only accurately predict 2 days and vaguely 5 in advance it does make you wonder how anyone could believe these snow stories year after year!

I wish is would snow but where I am it hardly ever does, it is still warm enough not to bother with a coat right now so I doubt it is going to get that cold.

One year they might get it right....i can imagine everyones shocked faces "Holy shiznit! its actually snowing!! :yipee::cold::wohoo:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->