Gotta Vent!!

Mango

Reaction score
OK can I just vent to ya'll for a second. People are just pissing me right off today. One of my coworkers says to me "Wow that shirt makes you look REALLY pregnant ,u look so much bigger now...and are you sure you're suppose to be wearing heels, they are bad for you, you shouldn't wear them."

Ladies, did anyone ask her for her goddamn opinion because I surely know I didn't AT ALL!! I don't know why people take it upon themselves to tell you what you should or shouldn't wear. And it's always the people who have never had a child!

I simply replied, "if it fits, looks good and i'm comfortable then i'll wear it."

My heels are not bothering me at all, they are wedges which are very very comfortable and so far I am not having any back pain, been wearing them for months...obviously if I was in pain or discomfort I wouldn't wear them.

ok so am I just being sensitive ????? This chick has something to say everyday. I could really do wtihout her comments because they always have a negative undertone.:hissy:

Sigh! I'mma just eat my lunch in silence, listen to music on my headphones and not talk to anybody!!!

Damn people. Don't listen to them. I'm getting the same thing when it comes to my heels. I think I will be able to know when I'm done wearing them, thanks!

Vent away hun
I love how everybody is an expert as soon as you get your BFP
your right if your shoes aren't causing any problems why not wear them?

Silly bint ignore her and if you can't and need to clobber her with a wedge heel blame it on your hormones :D

Ignore, these people are everywhere but what I wanna know, is who made them the experts on each individual and who asked for their opinion in the first place?

:hugs:x

Aww :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree with everyone else, just ignore them or better yet. Give them a piece of your mind. Its none of their buisness.

Thanks ladies! Yeah I don't know why people feel the need to drop their more than usual negative piece of advice, my OH figured they must really need some excitement in their lives and thus try to focus on and bring down others who are happy. Anyways I'm feeling much better now. And yes I did put in my earphones and block her out LOL it works.

Though next time I won't be so nice, this chick has been pushing my buttons for a while and I do think I need to put her in her place.

lol-=== dont mind her===some people are just rude==== and secondly for those of u who can wear heels----more power to u ---im jealous i havent been able to since the 2nd month=-==(probably cause i usually wear stilettos= ( i teach so i'm on my feet a lot) ---and i luv my heels i hate that i had to give them up but at least my feet and back dont hurt

I know what you girls mean. As soon as I found out I was expecting, EVERYONE from family and close friends, to my mom's co-workers I've never met have advice and opinions. If you can still wear heels or wedges, more power to you. I wish I could too. And the next time you see her, I would ask her if SHE is expecting. Tell her that her shirt makes her look REALLY pregnant. She probably wont have many comments after that. Good luck, co-workers can be great friends, but a lot of them can make work miserable..

I dont know why people insist on being like this. If anyone says anything to me I snap right back (which is so not like me LOL i'm sooo quiet and shy) but i've been doing my reading and I know whats good and whats not. So I just tell them off..

Yeah next time I would tell her to quit being a you know what lol! People at work know not to say anything about my outfits. Now if only I can convince them to quit putting their hands on my stomach randomly... it's quite weird actually!

if you tell that woman off, she deserves what she gets. sorry to hear you have an annoyance at work!! :)

Yes, and that is only slightly less annoying then those people that actuatly TOUCH you! What is it about being pregnant that makes people think it is OK to rub your belly!?!? I have the urge to reach out and grab thier boob, and ask if they like it!

Yes, and that is only slightly less annoying then those people that actuatly TOUCH you! What is it about being pregnant that makes people think it is OK to rub your belly!?!? I have the urge to reach out and grab thier boob, and ask if they like it!

lol-- thankfully the only time some random person did that to me was when i was at the library and some weirdo lady just grabs my stomach---so how far along are u---what r u having--- i look at her like ---who the he** are u ---i've never seen u in my life so keep ur hands to urself---

She's stupid. Next time you see her you should say "wow that shirt makes you look really fat today, are you pregnant too?" :happydance: Ok or at least think that, and it might make you feel better. ;)

Tell her next time you want some advice you'll ask for it .....

And also you can do more with heels than just wear them lol!!

xxx

If that shirt makes 'you look really pregnant' Id be wearing it ALL the time, and with pride, shite to her hun!!

Some people just have to have a say, ignore the old trout!

I'm doing ok ladies, definitely ignoring the lady's comments and she has noticed that I am as well. She's trying extra hard to suck up but I'm not having it. I've heard enough from her...anyways I hope everyone else is having a good week and doesn't have any annoying co-workers.

I wouldn't ignor her. I would give her a generous portion of my mind. Let her know she is offending, I get sick of people thinking they can get away with saying what they want. As long as you are calm and professional about it I see no reason why you shouldn't tell her off.
I wouldn't let it get to you though. As long as you are feeling well and happy with yourself you can wear whatever the hell you want.
You go girl. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->