• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Graco cleo .. ? ..

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
I have a toss up between ...

Graco cleo .
SIlver cross 3D.
Cosatto converto .

Has any one used one of theese any reviews , Esp on the graco would be appreciated :) . x

the best thing with prams/pushchairs is to actually see them and feel it...because i saw a silver cross on the interner which i thought was excellent, i ordered it and it was huge and bulky which i dont want. I want something much lighter etc.

Anyway Ive decided to get the graco cleo travel system. I went to the shop , had a push around, much lighter and easier to handle as in its not bulky. and its just the right size , its not over-sized like the silvercross one i ordered. So *thumbs up* to graco cleo. i gotta send the silver cross one back and order the graco cleo now :D cant wait !

I liked the cosatto converto as well but ive only seen it on the internet, i havent handled it so not sure about it, though it looks ok.

i have bought the graco cleo but havent used it yet so cant give a review but it seemed best for me so im happy with it

Lou
xxx

Ohhh i will look forward to reviews once used girlies :) .
I have too only seen the cossato converto online so put me off a little , And like you i wasnt much impressed with the silvercross 3D ..
I love the cleo , Pushed it round ramsdens shop and loved it , Took it down put it back up .. Looks good , Just hoping other mummies can reccomend it .
Ohhh and Pearl hun i found the cheapest Cleo here at this link with car seat too !!! .

https://www.babykitdirect.com/shop/..._logico_s_travel_system_in_chocolate_lime.php

Ohhh i will look forward to reviews once used girlies :) .
I have too only seen the cossato converto online so put me off a little , And like you i wasnt much impressed with the silvercross 3D ..
I love the cleo , Pushed it round ramsdens shop and loved it , Took it down put it back up .. Looks good , Just hoping other mummies can reccomend it .
Ohhh and Pearl hun i found the cheapest Cleo here at this link with car seat too !!! .

https://www.babykitdirect.com/shop/..._logico_s_travel_system_in_chocolate_lime.php

Lol well what dya know, i found that link already tee hee ..

Ive never ordered off that website though, so i hope its safe and reliable etc
im still waiting for the silvercross one to be collected for return (they were meant to come today but no sign of them ARGH!!)

I'll probably order it on friday tho.

Ohhhh good luck Pearl , Let us know if its good :) .
My friend ordered something off the site a while ago and recieved ok , So hopefully should be ok at delivering .
The cleo seems sooo poular but no reviews , Ohhhh well . Iam deffinatley going to choose that one i think . xxx

ive got the graco cleo in butterscotch;;;
its very light weight indeed, easy to steer, nice colour but the apron liner is a nightmare, you have to take the pram apart and put it in, when you have the liner in i can just about get it in my boot as it doesnt fold up at all very well and i have a grand cherokee 4x4! for this reason i have taken the liner off today and just using the travel system aside from this i do like the pram, i got the matching bag and footmuff too!

h x

I just bought the Graco Cleo, and i only have a Ford KA so hopefully it fits in the boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->