Graco Quattro Tour Double?????

my friend has this pram for her twins and is covered in brusies on the insides of her arms from lifting it in and out the car and they have a big car!! she says its way to heavy!
looks nice though

Lou
xxx

Hun don't get me wrong 1st wheels was gorgeous and was so easy to push/manouvre, felt light even though it was heavy but just deadly impractible :(

Oh I'm sure it was - I completely fell in love with it! I was only about 4 weeks pregnant though so thought I should wait to buy something and then got offered the Graco one which our car seat will fit on so it's perfect for us. I'm always crashing into things because I don't look where I'm going with the single one though, so I'd only end up injuring someone with something wide enough not to fit easily through all doorways :lol: x

i saw the first wheels in town once, it was huge, looked like a tank :rofl:

i seen someone pushing it today looked looovverrlly i was gunna go ask if i could have a go but thought she might think i was mad :rofl:

hahaha i tryed it today in toys are us! NO THANK YOUUU! its lovely it really is i really like it and soooooo easy to push but my god! i put charlie and caitlyn in it and i actually couldnt lift it! NO way i would get it up a curb!! its far far to heavy which is a shame because its really nice!!! i took caitlyn out and tryed it with just charlie and i still couldnt do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->