Graco Quattro Tour Duo-City who has one?

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
Ok guys have sold my Firstwheels and was swinging between this buggy and the phil/teds and have decided to go for the above:happydance:

how have you found it? Can the child in the front seat lay back abit?

Any thoughts much appreciated:happydance:

oh and where did you buy it?

i have this pram i bought it from a company online
https://www.preciouslittleone.com/a...our duo city&gclid=CMmUoPnd35QCFRSO1QodlnnVRw
it was the cheapest price online and the service was really good too.

as for the pram, i love it! it has loads of space for the carseat to fit in and for rhys to be comfortable in the front. it has a HUGE shopping basket which can fold down for easy access and even a little basket under Rhys' seat too. the handles are really nice and make stearing really really easy.the carseat is EXTRA padded and really really lovely, Ffion is so comfy! people are always commenting how nice it looks and how comfy and padded it is for the kids.

the only cons ive found is that Rhys' seat cant recline when the carseat is in place but recently we've started putting Ffion in the seat without the carseat so Rhys can lie back. and the hood that goes over Rhys' head is a bit small.Also getting up kirbs was tricky at first but once you get the knack then its fine!

overall id say it was a good pram and since its so much cheaper than the phil and teds then its worth the money!

Looks nice ...

Found it on Kiddicare theres reviews there and they all say con - heavy! Thought I'd point it out hun :D x

i would say to go to a ToysRUs and try it out

I just realised its the same as you Tezzy I actually thought it was different went to compare the weights between yours and the one Mamafy mentioned and was posting "they are the same weights - is your heavy, ok to get on buses etc." *CLICK* :blush:

I'm such a drip! :rofl:

Same questions then really - how do you find getting yours about? Have you taken it on a bus?

the weight wont put me off cause the 1st wheels is very heavy, but its just far too wide for shops. I got tutted everytime I brought it out:rofl:

I have 2 single buggies too so also have that option but when you spend close to £500 you want to use it:blush:

yep was looking at that place tezzy and its only £219 for pram, footmuffs, aprons, rc and changing bag:happydance:

I think 100% that I'll go with this one and wont be using a carseat with it anyway so it wont matter:happydance:

thanks

xx

i havent taken it on a bus yet but i think it would fit on the buses with disabled spaces.

i find it really easy getting it about town, as i said the handles make it really easy to control and the front wheels swivel which makes it even easier.

the main thing is that the kids love it! theres loads of room and padding!

is it easy to fold hun? does it take up much room when folded?

I fight with a single buggy on the bus and get all stressed :blush:

Need to drive!

its really really easy to fold (one handed, its great) but it is bulky. we couldnt fit it in our vauxhall astra boot so we used it as an excuse to buy a landrover :rofl:

if you get stressed with a single then youll stress with a double whichever one you choose but a tandem would be easier than a side by side i reckon

It should fit in my 7 seater then :D

I don't get stressed with the pram I get stressed trying to use public transport!!

mamafy just got the new argos catologue and they have it in there, although i think they made a mistake with the price!! It says 109.99 (thats if i'm reading rite!!)

Checked online and its 260?? Maybe possible to make a deal- not sure??

off to check argos online hun...thanks!

The catolgue says that price Mamafy ....if you go down there and its in the catolgue at that price it shoudl be fine ...coudl be hehe Hey let me know :rofl:

oh will try it then:rofl: whats my chances? ! milion to one they let me take it for that price :rofl:

wonder what the rules on misprints are?

will go to argos today:happydance:

:lol: they wouldnt budge, its a mis-print:dohh::rofl:

worth a try though:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79