Grapefruit Juice for EWCM ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Hi all.
I heard that Grapefruit juice is good for EWCM and I usually have near to none around ovulation. I decided I am going to try it, but I have a few questions -

1. Does it matter if it's pink or from concentrate or whatever ?
2. Any time of the day better to drink it ?
3. How much should I drink ?

I have also heard that pineapple juice is supposed to help implantation. Does anyone know anything more about this ?

Thanks ! :flow:

I'd be interested to know the answers to those questions too :)

I used grapefruit juice and it worked for me, i dont think it matters about the type and I drank it first thing in the morning every day, only about a glass a day as i dont like it lol

I have no idea about the pineapple juice

xxx

I remember reading a whole thread on this before. Maybe do a search? There were several comments about this on the soy isoflavones thread as well.

Good luck! I am going to try the juice this month as well!

I used grapefruit juice and green tea last cycle after 4 cycles of bfns. I don't know whether it was luck or what but I have a bfp and I had loads more EWCM this time around. I started Green Tea (2-3 cups per day)around the start of my cycle and grapefruit juice (one glass, usually watered down as it's not my fav) each morning from CD5 to OV time. I have read about avoiding pineapple. Goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->