grapefruit juice

Eugh - why is it always things I loathe that are good for you - why can't they find apple and raspberry juice is really good for ttc?? Or even better chocolate milkshake?!

Or pizza, or burgers or margaritas or or or......

Yay that'd make a great TTC cocktail - 550g pizza, 200g chocolate, 1 litre margaritas. Take twice a day!

I dont like grapefruit juice. Whats it meant to do?

Just found this in another thread -
While there may be no medical evidence to connect grapefruit juice or any of its properties with a thinning of the cervical mucus, women for generations will swear on the remedy. Because of this, it is definitely worth a try. You may have to drink the juice regularly for a couple cycles before you see a change, so hopefully you like grapefruit juice. If you want to increase your chances of success with this remedy you may want to combine your juice with Evening Primrose oil or even Robitussin, which are also known to thin the cervical mucus and create a more fertile environment for the sperm and ultimately fertilization.

Even if it is not the grapefruit juice that works its magic on your cervical mucus, this remedy will help because it will increase your fluid intake. If you have very dry or spongy cervical fluid you need to increase your fluids and grapefruit juice certainly will count! So, whether this generations old home remedy really does work or not is not really up for debate because it does work at least by putting more fluids into your body, and that is important. If you see increased results, than that is even better. Remember that there are many natural remedies that you can try and even combine for proven results. Generations of women and doctors cannot be wrong, so dont hesitate to try this remedy and see what happens. Even if it does not prove to be useful for you, you wont be any worse off than you are now."

I hadn't thought about upping my fluid intake - my DH calls me a camel as I can go all day without a drink (well I think that's why!) I'll try that if I don't need to drink grapefruit juice!

ick. Not a fan of grapefruit at all, so I am out this one.

It really helped my get some ewcm that i didnt have for 5 months after my d&C. Saying that i wont be getting a bfp this month...But some good quality ewcm never hurt anyone did it? I also realllly hateeeeeeee grapefruit but i pinched my nose and swallowed daily!!

Take pregnacare conception....since i started i have seen a huge increase!!!! I thought it was cause i was drinking more water...but i havent recently so it must be down to that!

I agree with mumoffive about the pregnacare conception! It contains extra ingredients from other prenatals like L-arginine and N-Acetly Cysteine which help to produce more godd quality CM.

Yeah, its quite a lot more expensive than Sanatogen etc but you will save money on grapefruit juice, robitussin and things like FertilCM :thumbup:

pregnacare healthy conception is buy 3 for the price of 2 at the mo in tesco's too !!!
i have been taking it for the past 9 months and it certainly does help

I tried Pregnacare when I fell in Feb but it gave me stomach cramps!

aww bless you Sparky67, i have an 18 year old and a 16 year old daughter and we have been ttc our own little bean ( new hubby with no children of his own so a little one would be a fantastic start to our married life and complete our family)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->