Grapefruit Juice

Shelley71

Reaction score
So, I keep reading that it helps with EWCM. Does anyone drink it and what has it done for you? When did you start drinking it and how soon does it work?

I'm completely obsessed with this business this month, and even though I got some EWCM today, I bought some grapefruit juice when I went to buy groceries a bit ago. I'm drinking it now. I am positive that I'm way too late in the game for it to count, but I'm willing to try ANYTHING. :rofl:

hi :flower: I actually read the same thing somewhere. I can't remember where but i read that it can definitely help increase cm. i will have to try it next month..i am 4dpo today on my tww so i am trying to stay positive that maybe this is the BFP month! but if it turns out to be bfn than i am going to try the grapefruit juice. it doesnt hurt to try and its good for you also.

I read loads about it when I was ttc #1. I drank shed loads, every day of my cycle. Not sure if it helped but I got preggers 3 out of 3 times. Sadly I lost 2 but I have a beautiful 9 month old now. I'm ready to ttc again and I'm back on the juice ;)

Personally I think my key to success was my cbfm!! I didn't temp or anything like that!! I was 34 when I conceived and this time I'm now 35 almost 36

I am going to have to look into the cbfm. how long did it take you to conceive while using that? I have been using the CB OPK's. This will be my first so this is all still new to me. i never realized it would be so hard and so much work. i always thought it would be so easy :nope: i was so wrong.

I got the CBFM this month, and it REALLY caused me a lot of stress. I was not aware that it can take a couple months for it to "learn" us. It has still read nothing but low this whole cycle. I did get a +OPK yesterday though. I will continue to use the CBFM though if I don't get a BFP this month. I really like it, and I just need to be patient for it to work for me.

well goodluck with it but hopefully you won't be needing it at all next month..:flower:

Cbfm worked first time each of the 3 times I conceived! It learnt my cycles immediately too. I swear by it!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->