Graphic ? - What exactly do you pass when you M/C

newlywedtzh

A Mom At Last!
Reaction score
Hi Guys- I know this is a bit on the graphic side of a question but this is my second M/C and it seems different than the first and I am curious...

My first M/C I remember passing a lot of blood, blood "clots" and stringy tissue and one definitive "sac" and maybe another smaller one.

This M/C I have now passed three of the same size "sacs" all 3 kiwi like in size. I did have an early scan which showed a gestational sac and one yolk sac so I don't think it was multiples.

I M/C'd the same time for both of them 6.5 weeks.

I'm just curious what exactly is expelled from the body and what exactly the numerous "sac" like things are if they are not the embryo sac itself.

Any other experiences/knowledge appreciated!

I only had one MC and it was about 5 weeks... so for me it was like a heavy period. I didn't look to see if there was a sac because I thought all the tests lied to me and that they were all false. It was not a nice time emotionally for me.

Don't know if this helps you but I was 8 weeks. I past the sac at home. Bleed heavy for two hours. Was told to go to hospital. I had to pee each time in a pan. There I past a golf ball size piece of tissue. Turned out to be my baby.

I had an MC at 6 weeks and only passed one sac, after that it was just a heavy period like bleed. Sorry I can't help. Sorry for your loss xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->