• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Graze - Two Free Christmas Boxes

buttercup3

Mama & TTC
Reaction score
Hey, You've probably all seen the codes for Graze.com going around but I have four vouchers for two free gift boxes for christmas which is double what you get using the usual codes.

You go to graze.com/xmas and enter either:

THN47YX

or

8J4Z5XY

It's a shame to see them go to waste as it is a good freebie! I still get mine delivered two years after getting my free box!

If the vouchers run out you can still get one free box using: 9FV7G6LD

Hope someone makes use of them! xx

do you have to sign up with them etc? i never got one of these as i remember you had to give them your credit card details is it still the same?

whats the postage on them?

do you have to sign up with them etc? i never got one of these as i remember you had to give them your credit card details is it still the same?

whats the postage on them?

You do need to sign up and give bank details but I have successfully claimed my free box and then cancelled on another bank account different to my main one. The postage is included in the price which I don't currently know what it's at as I still get my boxes at a reduced price because I've been with them from when prices were lower. With the free boxes there is no p&p.

Oh and they are really good if you try to cancel with offers of free/discounted future boxes. I just took a 4 week holiday and my returning box was free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->