Great day!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well i didn't want to get out of bed this morning but i am glad i did.

First of all the post came and in it was a cheque for £46 from BT, we have just cancelled with them to go with some one else so they have paid back the credit they owed us.
THEN my mum rang to say she will have Amy over night on the 2nd December so i can go out with all my friends! (Andy will also be out with his footy friends) Andy's mum is babysitting Jack here for us.

Then i rang British Gas to have a rant over my meter, we pay as you go for Gas but it is eating it and we are spending £40 a month!
So i rang them to ask them about changing to a pay monthly direct debit meter, she said "we can't have one until the money owed is sorted out"! so i then went off my head and said "how can we owe money if we pay and go"? :-k
She said "no we owe you money!!!!!" :shock:

So i thouth oh about £12 but no, she said "as the amount is over £30 we have to give it you back before we can change meter, so we will be sending you a cheque for £95.14!!!!" :shock: :shock:
I nearly passed out!!

Very nice before christmas!!

Glad i got out of bed! might see what the electric owe us!!

:thumpup: :wink:

Christ hon, sounds like a fab day!! You definately got up on the right side of bed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->