Great news

clb1982

Reaction score
Hey

Sorry, my news has nothing to do with my pg!!!!!! erh well it does a bit :dohh:

Im just so excited that i wanted to share it with you ladies.

Me and df got engaged on my 25th birthday last year and we're planning to get married 1st Aug 2009 and have a big fancy wedding and honeymoon with all the trimmings.

However since becoming pg which i never though would happen so quick i really want to get married before the baby arrives but there is no way we could afford to as df got laid off before christmas :hissy: so we are so poor at the mo.

So today we we're at df parents house and have been talking about getting married and buying a house as we currently own a 1 bed flat. His parents and grandparents are gonna give us £5000 as they have done the same for the other 3 grandkids with their weddings, uni fees or house deposits:happydance:

We plan now to have a small wedding as i am more then happy with that as our baby is more important. Plus i want beano to arrive with us as a proper family as husband and wife. And the money left over will go towards a house early next year.

I so cant wait to be his wife and be a proper family and we are gonna plan a small wedding for june.

I just wanted to share my joy

That's wonderful news! Such an exciting time ahead for you honey - enjoy every minute!!:headspin:

Congratulations, me and Rich did the same thing and we were going to marry this year but did it in November last year

congrats. To be honest. My DH and I did both, a small wedding and a big one. I enjoyed out small wedding sooo much more than the big one. It was way less stressful and laid back, and just pleasure.

oooo thats soo good!!

Hope we get an invite!! lol

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!!

:cloud9:, congratulations! i love weddings, i got married in july last year & it was the best day of our lives i'd do it all again if i could! when is the big day? you're gonna be a busy lady this year! big hugs:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->