Great news!

plutosblue

Mum of 2 & duffed.
Reaction score
Hi girlies, well for those of you who know me, you know what I've been asking 'Santa' for, for Christmas.

Well.. I got my sparkly!!!!

:happydance:

:wedding:

I don't have a pikky of it on but this is the one he chose !
https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/5983967/

Sorry I just couldn't contain myself :blush: has anyone else got any good news to share today!?

AWESOME!!!! A huge congratulations!!! When and how did he do it??

Ok this is going to sound really cheesy and I apologise to all who I induce any vomiting too.. :rofl:

Well he knows I have been, sort of expecting it, since he is awful at keeping secrets, so I am thinking ok, its going to be christmas eve or christmas day, since that makes sense.

So I wake up this morning, come downstairs, still in my jammies with drool stains on my face (i'm such a sexy sleeper)

He tells me to sit down and 'stay'. While he runs upstairs, he comes down with a massive teddy (god knows how he hid that successfully!.. I guess I'm not too observant)
He stands infront of me and goes "Whats that Mr Bear? Oh you want me to ask her something?"
Then he drops down on one knee, and goes, (through the teddy bear) "My Master wants to know if you would do him the greatest honour of becoming his wife" (I'm sure there was more to it but I was too gobsmacked to notice).
The pop out comes the ring!! :blush:

:happydance: Course I said yes, he is so soppy and knows I love teddybears! So I got a new bear to boot!! WAHOOO! Course that means technically I am marrying a bear... Oh dear....

awwwww!! Congratulations hunni!! Thats sooo nicee and its also a larveelly sparkely!! xxxx

Ok this is going to sound really cheesy and I apologise to all who I induce any vomiting too.. :rofl:

Well he knows I have been, sort of expecting it, since he is awful at keeping secrets, so I am thinking ok, its going to be christmas eve or christmas day, since that makes sense.

So I wake up this morning, come downstairs, still in my jammies with drool stains on my face (i'm such a sexy sleeper)

He tells me to sit down and 'stay'. While he runs upstairs, he comes down with a massive teddy (god knows how he hid that successfully!.. I guess I'm not too observant)
He stands infront of me and goes "Whats that Mr Bear? Oh you want me to ask her something?"
Then he drops down on one knee, and goes, (through the teddy bear) "My Master wants to know if you would do him the greatest honour of becoming his wife" (I'm sure there was more to it but I was too gobsmacked to notice).
The pop out comes the ring!! :blush:

:happydance: Course I said yes, he is so soppy and knows I love teddybears! So I got a new bear to boot!! WAHOOO! Course that means technically I am marrying a bear... Oh dear....

So not cheesy at all! My husband asked me outside on a cold day, and asked if he had to get down on his knee??

That is a really sweet way to ask you to marry him, especially using teddy bears which you love. Very cute, I know you just got engaged, but when are you planning on getting married? Next year?

Yeah next year, if we can get it November 6th 2010 will be the date, since we both have time off work and it gives us plenty of time to plan :blush:

ahahaha!!! the bear thing is soooo cute! CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance: Love the ring aswell its gorgeous :thumbup: yayy

congrats hun!! beautiful ring and cute story! your oh sounds lovely!!

AWW YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! :D :D :D :D That's cute as well ^^, At least it wasn't boring and you weren't expecting it lol. By the sounds of it he wasn't expecting it either!!
xx

Wow Congratulations and nice that it was unexpected at this time. Cute story of the proposal. Well done.. had a look at the ring its really pretty.
Once again woohoooo

I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! It's beautiful!!!!! :happydance: YAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Congrats :D . a bear as a mediator lol. good idea ^^

That is wonderful news, congratulations :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"