Great news!

Congratulations hun thats great news, what a lovley proposal your OH sounds so sweet :D

Congrats. :thumbup: The ring is so beautiful and you are very lucky to have a sweetheart with a sense of humour. You sound perfect together. You do realise that there is a chance you could have a very big bump on your wedding day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yipee:

That's awesome and your ring is so beautiful! Your proposal story is so cute too! You have the ring and the bear to remind you of it.

Now I'm going to sneak off and tell DH I want a giant teddy bear for Christmas, lol!

that is so sweet, congrats and best wishes loveyx

Congrats. :thumbup: The ring is so beautiful and you are very lucky to have a sweetheart with a sense of humour. You sound perfect together. You do realise that there is a chance you could have a very big bump on your wedding day!

I had thought of that, my plan is just to get a dress that is extra roomy :rofl:

Thankyou everyone for your kind comments :blush:

lucky lucky girl! lol beautiful ring (am i the only one who feels like running and buying it as a hint?lol)and nice proposal no wonder you said yes!

Awww thankyou :blush:

Well now I'm sad, OH wants to put off TTC until September cuz otherwise I wouldn't be able to go honeymoon if I'm too heavily pregnant..

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :cry:

https://www.albright.onlinecommunity.com/s/914/images/editor/Pictures%20for%20Site/Congratulations.jpg

What a lovely way to propose :) Looks like a lovely ring too.

Enjoy this time it seems to go so quickly once you start planning the big day.

Well now I'm sad, OH wants to put off TTC until September cuz otherwise I wouldn't be able to go honeymoon if I'm too heavily pregnant..

Would he agree to a 'stay-cation' honeymoon, when I was planning lots of brides were doing this instead of going abroad.
Oh, and if you were in early pregnancy on the day you might have MS....not what you would want to be contending with! :(

Would he agree to a 'stay-cation' honeymoon, when I was planning lots of brides were doing this instead of going abroad.
Oh, and if you were in early pregnancy on the day you might have MS....not what you would want to be contending with! :(

MS? Multiple Scholrosis? :wacko: HAHA sorry I'm so blonde I swear...

I shall hint at the idea of a staycation :D I like that plan!

MS? Multiple Scholrosis? :wacko: HAHA sorry I'm so blonde I swear...

I shall hint at the idea of a staycation :D I like that plan!

Morning Sickness :winkwink:

Wow, congratsss :thumbup:
That's such a sweet way to propose :') xx

AWE! That's fantastic! That ring is GORGEOUS! :) I'm so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->