great nub pic=) Update!!!!!

I love reading through these forums..im currently 12w+4 and have a scan next week, cant wait to upload a pic and see what you helpful people think :) fingers crossed for a baby boy :)

Congratulations, I haven't got a clue how to find the nub but will guess pink too! :)

13 weeks today and baby was bouncing about and sucking on its fingers!!:happydance::cloud9::happydance: couldn't be happier! Even tho I am staying team yellow some guesses are not a bad thing :haha: ultrasound tech was amazing and got a great picture of the nub!

I POSTED PICTURES ON BABYNUB AND INGENDER AND ALL 43 GUESSES ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS SAY ALL GIRL!!!

I posted pics on those sites too and had 100% baby girl. Sure enough we are Team :pink:

13 weeks today and baby was bouncing about and sucking on its fingers!!:happydance::cloud9::happydance: couldn't be happier! Even tho I am staying team yellow some guesses are not a bad thing :haha: ultrasound tech was amazing and got a great picture of the nub!

I POSTED PICTURES ON BABYNUB AND INGENDER AND ALL 43 GUESSES ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS SAY ALL GIRL!!!

I posted pics on those sites too and had 100% baby girl. Sure enough we are Team :pink:

Thanks spud!!! I still expect to hear boy!!! Lol oh I can't wait!!:happydance:

Good luck! I'd be shocked if you didn't hear girl

Thanks girls!! I can not wait to find out!! Update as soon as I know. Scan is at 3pm and it's only 7am now... it was for 9 am but dh couldn't make it then...grr

GOOD LUCK lovely, I'll be thinking of you!!!

Xxxxxx

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Im soooo pleased for you! Congratulations :)

Woohoo! Congrats :D Enjoy pink shopping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->