Great way to pick names where both parties get an input. Post your combos here!!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I like many people have been planning my baby names since I was like 15 lol. My favorite way, because its the best way for both parents to get an input, assuming you have no clue on names before hand, is to play the babynames.com game.

Go to the babynames.com website, you can look names up by sex, meaning, origin, beginning letter, etc. Both parents go on the site, doesn't have to be together, at work or when you have free time and search/pick out names they like and just write them down. Then you come together and combine your names, but the catch is each parent can only put one name in the first/middle name combo. You can also just write them all on pieces of paper, but his in a hat and hers in a hat and then each pick a random one and combine them.

For example I had Brieannan, Katelyn, Caroline, and Alexus in my list and he had Rosalie Grace, Jade, and Danielle. Our final name options were Brieannan Jade, Katelyn Grace, Rosalie Caroline and Alexus Danielle. Its a great way for you both to get part of the name and its a great way to find all kinds of combinations that sound good together, because with me its all about how it sounds lol.

If you decide to do this please post your list and DH's list and then what combos you come up with!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->