Greedy mummy.

S

Serene123

I don't like other people doing things for Caitlyn, to this day :dohh: Playing with her is fine, but no one can wash her things, do her food, change her bum etc, as good as I can.. Watching her in the bath, and playing with her, other people can do, but the important things I have to do myself :dohh:

Even people I trust, I still worry they might have forgotten to wash her cup properly, and rinse all the bubbles off, or make her food with scissors that have been used for something like chicken... I am so paranoid still.

I feel greedy for not letting other people do things for her but unless I'm not there, I don't like people doing things for her. No one can do things for her like I can.

:rofl: I sound like a nutter, right?

Yeap :rofl: :rofl:

I dont mind other people doing things as long as they do it how i like it to be done and keep to her routine.

I get what you mean! But I do think you're a bit crazy! :rofl:

I totally understand though.. if you're very particular about how you do it, someone else doing it makes you feel uneasy!! BUT - I think you should take help with open arms!

So I get it, but I think you're nuts for not wanting help with stuff like that!

^^^^^^^ So with you on that one.I am glad of the help although I do watch people like a hawk.After 4 kids though I'm passed caring how it gets done so long as it gets done :rofl:

:rofl:

I get scared because I know I wouldn't forget, but what if someone else does, by accident? That's all it takes.. An accident..

Yeah.. I am nuts :dohh:

:rofl: If some nice soul offers to change her diaper I won't be complaining much!

But I do know what you mean, I do things a certain way and I would hate to watch someone do it differently. If they just stick to the routine and rules then it's fine.

Anyone that wants to tackle dinner time with Jacob is more than welcome to! I generally come out looking like I have fake tanned with orange purree

Your not crazy no! I think its prob has something to do with you being on your own with her for part of her life if you know what I mean x

i do like things done in a certain way, but people generally no how that is, so i'm happy for them to do stuff for maddi. normally its mum or my lovely friends, people enjoy feeding her so i don't mind, and i never mind them changing her stinky bum :lol: making her food and doing her bottles, i do as i do it how i like it! so i kinda understand toria x

i am a little like this, i hate anyone giving Annabelle a bottle, they never wind her properly or if she slows down on drinking they take it off her saying she is full when the poor child is just catching her breath and giving her jaw a break LOL

OH does everything the way i have told him to so he is ok its just his mother, we dont have many other family members so its not that bad i feel like i dont get a break even if i wanted one!!

Lou
xxx

yeah i know wot u mean, i'm like that sometimes. your not alone....

I think I'm going to be the same about certain things, especially when it comes to washing up! No one washes up properly like I do... I'm very possessive of my kitchen!

My friend and sister came and cleaned my house this weekend, very kind of them... but I was itching to do some of the things myself and my friend caught me up on a chair going over the windows after she'd done it :blush:

So no, don't think you're that mad... though anyone else is welcome to baby's smelly nappies!

I don't like people doing her nappies because since she was 3 months old she has escaped and she gets very upset when people hold her down. I know how to calm her, and distract her etc. I don't like her getting upset so I just do it? :dohh:

I dont mind much if some one wants to help me out but I have my limits :) your not crazy

I don't like people doing her nappies because since she was 3 months old she has escaped and she gets very upset when people hold her down. I know how to calm her, and distract her etc. I don't like her getting upset so I just do it? :dohh:

Well that makes sense then :)

I'm still scarred from changing my cousin's nappy when I was 14 and he flipped over and crawled off with a really pooey nappy still half attached to him... all over my parents white carpet. Doh! Think that was the week before I nearly drowned him whilst bathing, he was such a wriggler... oh yes, I'm so ready to be a Mummy!

i'm excactly the same thought i was the only one, no-ones apart from me has changed rhys or made his bottles etc, i make oh count out the scoops aloud so he doesnt lose count and guess lol. he changes his nappy but when he's finished i'll re attacth the fastners so its not digging in anywhere and the frill are out so it dont leak lol.
i'm the only person thats every bathed him as well cos he screams if you dont hurry up and dry him.

Yeap :rofl: :rofl:

I dont mind other people doing things as long as they do it how i like it to be done and keep to her routine.

Me too! there could be a danger of going to the extreme here Toria!!! Hee hee.. xx

your not nuts, your a mum.. & shes your little princess. i know its early days for me, but i feel the same x

Your definately nuts!!

I kinda understand but once you've got two u'll accept all the help you can get.

i'm excactly the same thought i was the only one, no-ones apart from me has changed rhys or made his bottles etc, i make oh count out the scoops aloud so he doesnt lose count and guess lol. he changes his nappy but when he's finished i'll re attacth the fastners so its not digging in anywhere and the frill are out so it dont leak lol.
i'm the only person thats every bathed him as well cos he screams if you dont hurry up and dry him.

I thought I was the only one too.
I used to do the nappy thing with OH too, now he's learned!! :lol:
I fill the little tommee tippee milk powder dispensers so OH doesnt have to count the scoops - just incase...:rofl:
I do the getting ressed after bath, cause nobody does it as good as me!! :rofl: I know what AJ wants when he twists, I've done it for the last 5 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->