leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Ok they came this morning and ive taken one,

exactly what are they meant to do?? :rofl:

:)

Well how did your day go? :D

just said in the loser thread :lol:

i had 2 toast a subway (only cos I felt I should, feeling a little sicky) and just had a chinese but only 1 dish not mountains of food...

tbh they havent had the same effect as inferno but Im wondering whether thats cos my mind set was a little different beings I knew I was being weighed tonight and so keen on it tomorrow :)

:D

Well mine didn't come till 12, opened them and didn't think twice - took 1 :lol:

Was waiting till my head exploded or something but its still there, I think :rofl:

I had 2 toast before them as well and just didn't feel hungry all day, had my toast late so maybe that was why....was a little bit thirstier so drank about 1.5 litres of water and maybe 5 cups of decaf tea with no sugar and skimmed milk :D

had dinner this evening and forced myself to eat it :D

done 3 miles on the treadmill, not my usual 4.5 but am abit knackered after next to no sleep last night :(

and no big urges to eat now even though I've had around 900 cals today :)

had a wee bit of a headache but could be stress as well and was abit hyper but nothing too much, all in all very good and hoping they do the trick :D

Me too :D

In all fairness I had a great day yesterday too and that was without them but I just haven't had the fierce hunger I had yesterday :)

where did u get them, i cant find them any where anymore!!!!

Just been reading up on Grenade, it used to contain ma huang/ephedra which is now not alowed to be put in to diet supplements, so they brought out a new pill which is less effective (as ephedra has been taken out and replaced with orange something). So, if you do get some dont expect the effects to be the same as before. Theres other ways of boosting metabolism though, I take green tea, and theres loads of supplements which combine green tea and caffeine too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->