Greys Anatomy **This is NOT a spoiler thread**

I think it is due to start here in jan 10~ i cannot wait!!

Grey's starts the new season in Feb '10:growlmad: for the uk. But watching it online. It started 21st Sept in the states I think? Katherine Higel is out for 5 episodes to do a film and obviously Ellen Pompeo is out for a bit on mat leave. No George either obviously :nope:

If you are going to give out spoilers, can you please use the spoiler icon. As I said in my first post, I am awaiting the start of the next series and as such, have no idea about the result of the cliff hanger. I obviously do now. Thanks.

I am sooooooooo sorry, didnt put brain into gear will edit now

Grey's starts the new season in Feb '10:growlmad: for the uk. But watching it online. It started 21st Sept in the states I think? EDITED

If you are going to give out spoilers, can you please use the spoiler icon. As I said in my first post, I am awaiting the start of the next series and as such, have no idea about the result of the cliff hanger. I obviously do now. Thanks.

I am sooooooooo sorry, didnt put brain into gear will edit now

Thanks hun! x x

So pleased to have found this thread, I cant beleive we have to wait until Feb, that is so unfair!!!

great news!! Shona has stated that she has enough plans to keep Grey's going for up to 15 seasons, she's now writing it so that if the original cast eventually dwindle and leave, it can still carry on. Not sure how I'd feel about a grey's without erm, well the original Grey?

Just bumping this as the new season of Grey's Anatomy starts this coming Thursday (21st January) on Living TV! 10pm :thumbup:

So excited! I did watch the first episode online, but I'm looking forward to seeing it again, and then seeing how things go from there! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->