Gripe water

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
How did you give your LO gripe water. Theres nothing but the bottle inside the box and says inbetween or after feed so Im assuming that does not been 'with' feed?

:confused:

We just gave it to her randomly inbetween a feed on her calpol spoon. x

I gave on spoon too but also if dont want that option try a little boiled water and put the Gripe in that. I always found slightly warm boiled water helped a little too.

Colief is marvellous stuff too

Bex.x

If Oliver allows me to burp him half way through his feed, i'll give it him then. Failing that, i give it him afterwards. I use a syringe. He doesnt like it much though. He liked Infacol cus its orangy x

Women usually use those lil medicine spoons, you know the ones you can measure with and feed with OR with a syringe but gently...and then it's done in between feeds.

Is you princess crying a lot Wobbles, or does she just have her moments here and there.

Just has her moments although her moments seem to be most times shes awake :lol: OH wanted to put it in her food but I reading between the lines and thought we'd ask what you girls did x

u can use one of them feeders looks like a dummy i used to give it halfway thru feeding

I wouldnt put any medicine actually in her feeds wobbles unless it states to do so on the bottle ie Dentinox is safe to do so. I know that your not supposed put many medicines in food in adults anymore, so im guessing the same would apply for a baby. This is something to do with the the body being unable to absorb it so well. (Only know this as I did my first year of a nurse degree) As far as i know gripe water should be given actually during a feed or afterwards- not inbetween feeds. x

Colief goes in food though.
B.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"