GroBaby/GroVia lovers

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
My new GroVia nappies arrived yesterday not sure how amazing some of the new changes are but we'll see and I'll edit my review.

Anyway funkymonkeypants is stocking the new GroVia, first place to here I think and they have reduced the old GroBaby stock to £16.50 for a shell, soaker and booster, for plain and patterns. So if you like your GroBabys then it's a bargain for the patterned ones!

xx

thanks i was wondering where to buy these in the uk xx

ooh its good the changed/new inserts are interchangeable with the old shells

Yes I must say the new inserts are lovely!! They are backed so the wee doesnt get onto the shell, they have a new stretchy leg gusset to hopefully hold the poop onto the soaker and not the shell and they seem really soft, and seem to dry quicker!! They do seem huge tho, we're on the middle rise snap and they stick out over the top, I have unpicked the smaller booster from the main soaker as I hate that they are sewn at both ends, I like to fold it over in the middle and they dry quicker that way.

The shells tbh arent amazing upgrades, the laundry hoops bits in theory work but gets the velcro tabs under there is tricky as they just try and stick to it iykwim! The outer top fabric (that the velcro tabs sticks too) does seem softer and the rise is a little bigger but I havent really noticed that part.

I am still considering trying to find someone to convert the shells to snaps, event the we arent a huge fan of snaps I think it would make them longer lasting!

i love my grow babies they are amazing and hold all of harleys wee which some don't, he is a big big lad at 15 months but there is plenty of growing room in them :)

i have a poppered Grobaby, i do like it though Q is already on the biggest setting and although the poppers may stretch i doubt it will reach the same weight range as the flip without giving a builders bum!

Got to admit though i'm enjoying it's slimness.

Question to those with experience - do you prefer the velcro or the poppers? I have one velcro and two poppers (but obviously haven't had a chance to try them out seen as LO isn't here yet!! :lol:)... I much prefer the velcro at the moment...will that change once I get to using them?

the thing i dislike about velcro is getting it off the laundry tabs to fasten them. and remembering to put it back on the laundry tabs after use.

with poppers put baby in nappy, clip, clip, done! but that's my preference we are all different.

I have a gro baby which you can change the middle bits instead of the whole nappy but found it got damp and therefore meaning thr second insert didn't last long? Have I done something wrong here? (not sure what) lol x

gro baby just came to NZ and I bought one but I'm just not feeling the luv... :nope: The snap in inserts don't seem to be wide enough?
nightkd - I prefer velcro - it just gets a snugger fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->