Group 1 car seat recommendations

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by lulu0504, Oct 28, 2008.

1. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

I know she's not quite there yet weightwise but was advised by a member of staff in halfords to start thinking about her next seat as she's so long her head is only about an inch from the top of her maxi cosi. Was swaying towards a Recaro Young Sport but not sure if this is the best one to go for.

Anyone got any suggestions or recommendations?

2. fairywings

fairywings mum to Amy and Angel Ryan

I went to Mothercare for Amy's next size carseat and they found a suitable one for us as her grandad's car could only fit in one specific one, so I would say that is worth doing, Halfords may do the same, I would not set your sights on one as it may not fit your car .. .

3. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

ooo good thread i was thinking about this the other day, although maddi's not there yet :) i have been looking at the next stage maxi cosi. we have the 0+ currently and have been really pleased with it x x x

4. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Yea i've heard good stuff aboput the maxi cosi, i got mine free off the council and its a britax eclipse one and its really good x

5. Sammy181

Sammy181 Katie's Mum

6. Newt

Newt tiny amphibious salamanda

definatly mothercare.....the lad there was fab. he was on his own and there was a queue forming but he wasnt gonna let me go without the right seat.
    we tryed 3 before finding the right one for my car.
    and it would have been the last one I would have chosen.......but then safty comes first true?