group B strep?

Garlic??? Ewwww no thanks! I think that would make for a stinky lady-place. Lol. Would the probiotics be one of those yogurt drink things? Will need to have a look in the shops next time Im there. Xxx

Haha, yeh, me neither!

You can get the drinks but I think the capsules are better - they have more good bacteria in them - the ones I take have 25 billion good bacteria per capsule, Lactobacillus Acidophilus and another, I'd read the lactobaciilus acidophilus was best. You'll get them in health shops in the fridge. They need to be kept refridgerated as they are alive.
xx

Hey!! How is Everything? :)

Hiya, I'm good thanks! Pregnancy going pretty well so far although that's no big comfort as it was trouble free last time too until the last couple of days. I'm trying to just put all my worries out of my head and just enjoy each day with this little one. Whatever happens, happens, there's nothing I can do to change things.
Well, that's how I feel today anyway, it changes, lol!
Other than that just trying to sell my old house and get my new one to
my liking, back at work full time now so all of that is keeping me busy!
How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while! Did you get married? Xx

Hiya, I'm good thanks! Pregnancy going pretty well so far although that's no big comfort as it was trouble free last time too until the last couple of days. I'm trying to just put all my worries out of my head and just enjoy each day with this little one. Whatever happens, happens, there's nothing I can do to change things.

I can't believe you are 18 weeks, how fast this is going :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so glad your doing ok, sorry we have not talked, i miss ya :hugs::hugs:
It is good to keep busy, the time just goes so fast.
Thinking of you XOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No lol not yet we decided to have a Big Wedding so we put a Hold on everything so I can plan...But I am glad everything is going well..I havent been on in a while makes me sad so I try to not sign on like I used to...Maybe when we decide to try again...I still think about all of you I just get 2 emotional..plus been busy at work we are down a couple people..My vacation is in Feb I so neeed one haha :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->