• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group of Random Ridiculousness

Too much plastic surgery is never good. I just want my boobs done.

If my boobs deflate horribly after BF, I would consider a boob job... but right now they are quite large and perky- I'm hoping that sticks around :)

Wait for the reduction after your done having kids. Two of my friends had reductions, then got pregnant again, and boobs came back!

I think the pancake boob thing is genetic. Or so I've heard. If you know who's boobs you have inherited you could get a pretty good idea of what your boobs will look like later. For instance, I have my mom's boobs. I know what I'm in for.

My mom's boobs are nice even after she's had four kids. Ooooh I want her boobs.

I don't want my mom's, lol. I have that space between. I'm jealous of cleavage, I never quite have that cleavage look.

I only do if I wear a push up and a tight tank top lol

I'm with ya, Kerr...actually have seriously considered it (for after kids).

I'm with ya, Kerr...actually have seriously considered it (for after kids).

Yeah. I definitely would wait until we're done having kids. It's just that my boobs were bigger than I liked before getting pregnant. So far they haven't gotten much bigger.

I will wait till I'm done having kids. I don't want them increased (they are already big).. I just want them to be always perky.

My back hurts from slaving away at my cookie baking. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

Eh I dunno about genetics for boobs... my mom and sister are B cups.... Im an E lol

My friend was an FF. Got worse after baby. Had to go to Boston to have bras tailored.

Oh man...I was a FF a long time ago...not even pre-pregnancy; a couple years before. I won't even tell you what size I wear now...

Oh and my mom still wears a B. So I don't know if it's from my dad's side or what.

:lol: And you would never know they are that big if you saw me, because I'm built pretty small...

No false modesty, I like them, but life would be easier if I wore a C or D cup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->