• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group of Random Ridiculousness

i'm certainly not lacking in the eyebrow department. thankfully, one of the girls at work is awesome with a pair of tweezers and can shape and thin better than any waxer i've ever met! my problem is in the eyelash department. when i got pregnant they seemed to get thinner and shorter. i'm hoping they'll grow back now that the sprout's out!

Well ya learn something new everyday. I usually pluck but I've met a waxer who will do them for free so yippee there. I'm thankful I don't grow a noticeable unibrow though.

I only let one person wax my eyebrows because she keeps a good shape.. I had when they get waxed to the point of being extremely skinny, because it takes a long time to get them back.

:huh: that's no good. Going to the beauty supply store tomorrow yippee I love girl related things.

I really hope they fill in. It just seems to be taking forever.

I fail at womanhood, I neither wax nor pluck. tried once and it just looked weird ( no idea how to shape eyebrows lol). Fortunately I have pretty standard eyebrows- they arent bushy and arent.merging into.one unit so meh :shrug: I leave them be

Neither were mine, but I decided I wanted thinner eyebrows once upon a time....that led to continued plucking as I couldn't stand it looking all unruly.

Coconut oil is supposed to be great for skin, I was reading. If you apply it every night you won't have blemishes, dark spots, flaky patches, skin will glow, I guess. A few friends are using it.

Oh you know, that reminds me! My sister has been putting some kind of oil (cant remember what at moment) on her eyelashes and they have really grown- maybe thatd work for eyebrows too! Ill ask!

Coconut oil is great, I bet that would help. At the very least you'll have really nice soft skin from it!

Generally any store that has an "ethnic" cooking section will have coconut oil.

aknqtpie- 3-bears right down the road has it- and its cheap! Its on the back right of the store when you walk-in, by all those aisles with like the gluten free stuff etc by the vegetables.

Ooo! Yay!! I will definitely go check it out! I love having 3 bears so close :)

and bonus.. you can use it for cooking too, curry shrimp fried in coconut oil - MMMmmmm!

If I liked Shrimp! :0) I only like it in my sushi.

Ugh, so I went to a coffee shop near my work for lunch to get some soup and a steamer for lunch (steamer = steamed milk incase you didn't know).. well the soup wasn't too good, so I didn't end up eating it.. and all that milk on my stomach is making me feel bleck this afternoon.

Urgh, I hate that feeling, thats sucks- sorry! Toast or something may help? If you have toast lying around your office... lol

In a totally un-girly/ horrid moment I had today... and to add to my list of "Things people don't tell you about pregnancy"... I have the flu and finally mustered up the cajones to run to the store to get some OJ and some chicken soup- only made it to the garage. Started puking- which in a horrid chain reaction- made me pee. Which then made me cry lol.

Such a dignified moment in my life lol I hath returned to my batcave and called my mommy, she is being nice and bringing me OJ and soup to save me from public shame lol

I've heard similar stories, Stelly, so you aren't alone. At least you weren't in public. :hugs: Hope you feel better.

And Trader Joes has the best deal on Coconut Oil, if you have one nearby.

I wish we had a Trader Joes up here! Unfortunately we lack a lot of the "good" stores up here in the boonies :) We just got an Olive Garden this year- that was a BIG deal :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->