Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

A few months ago I was getting up at 6am Saturday morning to watch re runs. Its so cool. I wanted to be an undercover cop so I could go to high schools and bust drug dealers!

Any Johnny Depp movie will do me and I have seen all the Pirates of the Caribbean films :D

The first birthday present my DH brought me when we had been dating about 2 months was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the gorgeous Mr Depp :kiss:

I've seen part one of Pirates, but I was half asleep. I've seen bits and pieces of the others. i keep meaning to give myself a Pirates marathon day.
I do love Johnny Depp. He can do anything!

I think a day on the sofa watching all the Pirates films and a good dose of Mr Depp is exactly what I recommended for your mental health :)

Have you ladies seen Boogie Nights or Thank You For Smoking? Two of the best movies ever, lol.

I think a day on the sofa watching all the Pirates films and a good dose of Mr Depp is exactly what I recommended for your mental health :)

Thanks Dr Macwooly..... you're way better than Dr Google

I would watch Mark Wahlberg act his way out of a box, I find him that hot, lol.

Mark Wahlberg mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I can't watch Perfect Storm after a particularly nasty accident on a cruise on my honeymoon in a storm but Shooter or Italian Job or anything else really :)

Back to 80s films who remembers Working Girl with Melanie Griffiths? It's on TV tonight in the UK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->