Growth Check Scan at 25+5

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Had a growth check on little man today, and FINALLY got some good pictures. Hes 1lb 12oz, kiddo has packed on 11oz in the last 3 weeks :haha: Ugh I cant wait to kiss those little lippies!

Attachments

• IMG_20160629_1_11.jpg
    IMG_20160629_1_11.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20160629_1_16.jpg
    IMG_20160629_1_16.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 33
Wow! Looks like the little one has some really long arms, or is s/he sitting forward? Nice that you could get some good pics. I was a tad disappointed with 20 week scan pics as they were kinda awkward and hard to see. Shouldn't complain though, cause I was also given moving video clips and got to watch my girl face-kick my son after he spent a good few minutes kicking her in her head. :rofl: Not sure if I should worry about brain damage with these two?! :oops:

He's got long limbs, but all my kids have. Big brother was measuring about 3 weeks ahead on legs and arms the whole pregnancy. haha.

That being said, he was sitting in some of the most awkward positions. He had one leg bent and under his butt, the other was straight out and up by his head. I dont know what the heck he was doing, or how he was comfortable, but he stayed like that for a long while. :shrug:

Thanks ya'll! I cant get over his little lippies! Theyre due for some serious kisses when hes born. So freaking cute! <3

So nice to see a positive and happy thread in this section :)
He looks beautiful, I'm green with envy since I never got any pics as my OB doesn't "believe" in taking pictures of the LO's.

Enjoy your pregnancy ;)

Thats so clear! Mine was so blurred that I could hardly see anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->