So I had a growth scan today at 31+6 as it's twins. The boy measuring 400 grams behind the girl who measures normal. Reasons is the placenta cannot support him and the flow was "2" on a scale from 0-3b where "0" is perfect. So basically they're telling me they're going to monitor me every 48 hrs now and if the flow decreases one step more they take them out within 24 hrs They told me to come in on Wednesday and be prepared for a possible delivery Regardless when they decide to deliver them, they're not going to be full term and they said if not now, expect within 2-4 weeks tops. Now all I can think of is all the horrible complications and if our little boy dies before they get them out - I'm panicking!!!