Growth scan didn't go well :( UPDATE pg 3

Stay positive! I have twin sisters that were born at 26 weeks because one was struggling. They are both perfectly healthy, normal teenagers today. :)

Hi hun!
I didnt have a twin pregnancy but my body reacted like a twin pregnancy as I have only half a uterus.
I had my lo at 35 weeks and she was just fine.
I know it seems so daunting but when we were in scbu there were so many babies there doing just great.
After 32 weeks babies generally do extremely well.
I hope babies hang out inside for a little while longer but if not please try not to fret your babies will be just fine.
Ok they may have to spend some time in scbu/nicu but it wont be long and you will have them home with you before you know it.
xx

I just read your post and wanted to wish you all the best! As the other have said, the technology today is great and I'm sure even if they are born today, they will be in great hands and be just fine. And while it's not a twin story, my cousins daughter was born at 28 weeks weighing a little over 1 lb back in March and now she's a healthy and happy 7 month old. She was in the hospital for a while but she got very good care and thrived! It was amazing to watch her progress. I'm sure your little boy will be just fine. And having doctors that will monitor you is a good thing. They will know what's best for the babies and when the time is right for them to enter the world. Good Luck and lots of hugs to you! :hugs:

I just wanted to give you big :hugs: as I know it can be a stressful time. I am not pregnant with twins but I have just found out my little boys growth is not where it should be and it's very nerve racking. It is hard to accept and think that they will be in the nicu but babies that struggle on the inside thrive on the outside it will be a shock if there here earlier than expected but if it's for the best then you have done your amazing job of cooking them until they are ready. Babies have a mind of there own the cheeky little munchkins and they like to worry us from day 1 :haha: sending lots of positive baby vibes for both of us that babies will hold in there that bit longer. Each week is a blessing make little milestones and when they get to that week set another that is what I am doing anyway. Xxx

Just wanted to send you lots of positve thoughts.

:hugs:

Thank you so much ladies for your support.
We were in today for our second scan and at least the boy's flow to his brain is healthy.
Doctor said were back on Friday and getting a date for a C-sec next week some time. And on Friday the neonatal doctors will meet up with us as well to inform us about procedures.

Scared but need to accept this and just get on with it :growlmad:
So I think I will be a mum next week by the sounds of things :shrug:
I am happy but with very mixed emotions.

xx

Good luck hun. :hugs: thoughts and prayers for you and the little ones.

I hope everything goes well for you and your babies. I'm thinking of you x

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the babies. I'll be thinking of you.

They have arrived at 32+6!
Update here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hock-yesterday-update-theyre-here-32-6-a.html

xx

Congratulations <3 :hugs: I hope they come home very soon <3

Congratulations on the birth of your little ones :hugs: :hugs:

Beautiful babies, and I'm sure they'll do great :)

Well done!! XxxxxxX

Congratulations!! I wish you all the best and hope the twins can come home soon!! :hugs:

Congratulations! They are both beautiful hope they keep doing well and you get to take them home soon x x

Congratulations.

What beautiful little babies!!
Hope they continue to do really well and will be home with you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back