• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Growth scan****UPDATE*****

MiissDior

Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)
Reaction score
**************UPDATE**********************

well girlies what can i say but :cloud9:
i worried for nothing last night :blush:

He doing so great, lovely amount of fluid
the sonographer the sweetest most caring person ever
she talked me thru everything and even flicked to the doppler mode
on scan and reassured me by talking me thru it all and how everything
looks great for blood flow to placenta :happydance: meaning me fretting over the nutreints wasnt neeeded as he seems be doing perfect

seen those little feet again :cloud9:
his little man hood:haha: a little ear lol and omg he was opening and closing his fist and clasping at air too :cloud9: he even kicked the scanner on the sonographer..

its an early birthday and christmas present rolled into one

31+6 He was head down today :thumbup: and weighting 3lb 12oz
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9::cloud9:

Orignal Post below

Omg iv just suddenly started to get really nervous :wacko:

Got my growth scan and 32wk app now later on :shock:

praying that my little Boy weights in a 3Lb 10 PLUS +++
he on the small end of the normal scale iv been told sooo
just hoping he is over 3lb 10oz
my lil girl was only 4lb 8oz @42wks.. so il be quite worried if my lil boy
is small later..

Thanks to all who sent me msgs on facebook for tommrow
be best christmas and birthday present ever if he comes in on target regards weight.. update tommrow when im home ... xx​

Good luck hun :hugs: I'm sure he's doing just perfectly xx

Thankyou Ladies :flower: :hugs:

Havent slept a wink with worry , awake all night tossing and turning , huffing and puffing..
comparing everything to what happened with my little girl
wondering why she was only 4.8 at 42wks
and now i obv realise she must not have been getting enuf nutrients sumhow :cry: and what if this little ferret is going down the same route, and hes small cus of not been feed enuf, or its my fault cus im not a HUGE eater full stop.
awwahhhh:wacko: see what thinking too much can do to someone lol..
i literally feeling sick now am that stressed ...ohh lord help me its nat even 9am and scan not until 4:30pm... consulant app now at noon..
anyhow

apologies for waffling on.. i drive myself crazy eewwwwkkkk

good luck chick hope everything goes ok:) xxxxxxxx

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine.

Don't worry about not eating much - don't forget that baby will take what it needs from you. If you're not getting a particular nutrient, it's your body that suffers - not baby!!

comon little cayden, be a fatty for your mummy,lol. Fingers are crossed for you today, hope alls well, big hugs xx

Hope everything goes okay hunny!! Will be thinking of you, keep us posted x x

Good luck with your scan, i'm sure he will be just perfect with his big sister watching over him. IF he is weighing worryingly less then they will monitor you so close and get him out at the safest time and he will be just fine you see. :hugs: xxx

Remember hun if he is weighing a little less, they arnt 100% accurate unless they physically put him on the scales xxx

yAy!!!! Ive been thinking about you!! So so happy!!!

IM so PLEASED everythings ok, was thinking about you yesterday. and what a perfect weight again, hes coming on just fab isnt he!! Stop worrying urself ur being a excellent oven....hes abit bigger than u thought already isnt he!! I cant believe u'll be having him in 40days, i seems like only a week ago we where all in 1st tri!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"