Growth Spurt

lalitas charm

Mummy to Bethan & Piplet
Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if we are going through another growth spurt, she'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. My LO had been suffering from silent reflux so I cut out dairy 10 days ago and last week I got her some infant gaviscon which really helped matters, on thurs night she slept for 5 hours and then friday night she slept for 9.5hours!! Sat night she slept for 7 hours but last night she kept waking up every 2 hours starving! This morning I've barely been able to set her down since 8am without her crying to be fed, she's sleeping at the moment but I'm not sure for how long. I'm not sure if this means that the Gaviscon isn't helping anymore or if she is having a growth spurt. Its really tough to know which and if the gaviscon isn't working then I would like to get something else to help her. Thanks :flower:

When was her last one? There is a 6week one so probably that, or she might be enjoying the novelty of being able to fill her tum without reflux :)

Sounds like it could be a growth spurt since the gaviscon was working well until now. My LO is the same age, what's the bets that he starts constantly feeding again too??

My health visitor told me to be prepared for another growth spurt between 6 and 8 weeks so hopefully it's just that :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->