Grr. ...so short tempered

Gingerspice

Reaction score
My oh has done nothing but sit on his laptop for past 2 hours. He was on his laptop u til 2 am so self I posed tiredness. What could have possibly changed on the internet since 2am to require I'm to be glued to it again. I've tidied the kitchen. Dust washer on. Daughter dressed. Washing machine on. General tidying, about to make a start on hoovering and then washing floors -meanwhile he is glued on his computer. 'Just a minute I need to finish reading this'......arch, the hormones are making me so short tempered I just want to pick up his laptop and hit it o er his head. '*being driven insane*

I feel your pain. OH is a workaholic so the laptop is always there. We have to leave the house to leave the computer!!

Anyway - yes he did get up with DD at 4.30am this morning and let me lie in until 7am - however we went for coffee, got home at 9am and he's been in bed ever since... He's got a tennis match from 2 - 5pm!! So really another day of duty xx

That's frustrating :hugs: I'm sorry...

if you talk to him and tell him how you feel, will the conversation be productive? Sometimes my DH just doesn't realize how much time has gone by and if I give him a gentle nudge, he jumps up ready for action and apologizes.

It's ok. He's entitled to time off. JuSt me being extra hormonal! I've left the mopping to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->