Grrrr!

Melly

WTT after Angel Baby
Reaction score
im so angry.

have been finding things so hard to cope with since losing our baby in December. Thats been bad enough, but then with the worry of my health (underactive thyroid now diagnosed, and undiagnosed liver problem atm) its made it worse. We were told we cant ttc again until my thyroid levels are sorted (around 3-4mths apparently) which im finding hard, because i had come to the conclusion in order to stop myself feeling desperately upset i needed to ttc and have something to focus on, and then that was taken away.

2 weeks after i lost our baby, one of my best mates announced she was pregnant, and was due days after i had been, which hit me like a ton of bricks. Then out of nowhere my other best mate told me she was also pregnant and it had been an accident.
since then there seems to be a steady stream of friends who have announced their happy news, alot of which seem to think i need to know first 'just so i know'...WHHHHYYYYYYYY?!

ive had ENOUGH of it all! i cant cope with anymore of it :cry:

I am so sorry Melly, I did'nt want to read and run, but :hugs: to you. I know nothing can take the place of your beautiful angel, and anything I say is unlikely to make you feel any better. I only wish there was a "cure" for how you are feeling. Hopefully they will get you on the right meds straight away and you won't have to wait too long to get back in the saddle. Could you find something else to focus on for the time being (I know nothing will be measurable to ttc) like a diy project or fitness regime or new sport or something that can go towards ttc??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->