Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
I'm not going in the TTC section anymore............

I just don't understand folks sometimes, I really don't :nope:

Don't people have the right to have 20 kiddies if they choose, at whatever age they want? Is there a cut off number now? Say 4 kids, or 6 kids, or age 30?

Beyond that age or number of kids is disturbing to some folks?

Yep, no more TTC section for me :thumbup:

Don't people have the right to have 20 kiddies if they choose, at whatever age they want? Is there a cut off number now? Say 4 kids, or 6 kids, or age 30?

Aww hun, whats up? I dont venture over there much at all, i tend to stay in the 35+ area. Are you ok?

:hugs:

Aww hun, whats up? I dont venture over there much at all, i tend to stay in the 35+ area. Are you ok?

:hugs:

I'm fine, just get too easily annoyed these days :hugs:

I don't ever go over there becuase it makes me feel bad..since it's mostly 20ish girls ( I have clothes older than them :).. I tend to stay here in the 35+ .. People can be so mean but I wouldn't give them the time of day..ignore any comment they made and move on..when they don't get a reaction they tend to go away..

Some poor girl got attacked out there yesterday, lol. But, I must say, I found a great group of women in TTC, so it has been good to me. :hugs:

That's why I stay here ,I am ancient to them all lol,hope u are ok Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Eva, found the thread....left my comment, lol

I just left a comment on that post too. I found it a really odd post - in a way I felt sorry for her that her religion was attacked which is not right in any circumstances, however felt her attack of the woman was an equally moronic statement to make.
35+ for me for now on too.

Queenie- I saw your post and I thought it was great! On the one hand she was very judgmental and on the other, she felt she was being judged, lol. Something tells me there is more to that situation than what we were told, lol.

two word springs to mind f**k em which thread is it? People like that don't bother me. They are probably women with no education and are layabouts who get money from the goverment and are on the sick for "depression". Don't let it bother you! :hugs:

Ladies, that post really upset Despie and I think she could use some extra hugs...it was the last thing she needed to read right now. Damn......

Ladies, that post really upset Despie and I think she could use some extra hugs...it was the last thing she needed to read right now. Damn......

Awwww i will go and visit her now. I've made my feelings perfectly clear on that thread.

I'm sure that 'LittleMonster' is surprised we can all manage to use computers to reply to her.....at our age....!!

Bug :hugs: to Despie x

Dont know what thread your all referring to but can understand what your all saying. I only go in there to read some informative threads etc...but what does annoy me are women who have been trying for up to 6 months etc and feel like its the end of the world...some of us have been at it for 2 years plus and just get on with it

I read the thread also - was going to comment but you ladies got there first and said everything she needed to hear!! Did she really suggest that after 30 that was it??? She's gone a bit quiet now I notice.

Personally, since my mum had me when she was 41, I'm particularly glad there are older mums out there!!

I read the thread also - was going to comment but you ladies got there first and said everything she needed to hear!! Did she really suggest that after 30 that was it??? She's gone a bit quiet now I notice.

Personally, since my mum had me when she was 41, I'm particularly glad there are older mums out there!!

Yer she's living in cloud cockoo land in my opinion

Well I had to go over to the TTC forume to see what this was all about:dohh: ( I posted a reaction also)

I controlled myself! :thumbup:

If I had said what I really wanted to, I'd be banned by now

Just read that post and responded.

Stupid little madam.... she hasnt a clue. She might think twice before posting something like that again but I doubt it. She strikes me as one that likes to play the victim.

Oh I am so pee'd off about it now! As OP said..... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"