grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
I'm falling out with my slings :( A is 4 mo and doesn't like having his legs inside a sling (he tries to stand up!) This rules out my ring slings and my stretchy wrap because i feel like he's falling out.

Pleeeease someone recommend me a sling that will work for us :flower:

Would a mei tai work for him now? Avalon has her legs out in our moby wrap sometimes cos she seems more comfy that way even though I know tis not good for her legs she isnt keen on being froggied!

I use a woven wrap (well its material i bought from a shop and made it myself) and logan has his legs out in that (obviously there are many carries so maybe trying one of them with your moby would work?) I also use a mei tei but i mostly use that for back carries as its quicker to get on than the wrap!!

I'd been thinking of a mei tei - can he have his legs out? Any ideas of where to get a good one?

A woven wrap is a good idea too... i just don't feel the stretchy is secure enough!

a woven wrap is so much more secure than a stretchy one... stretchy are great when they are little but not so good when they are bigger!

Yep he can have his legs out in a mei tei (you may need to use a strap to make the base smaller that prob makes no sense but it will when you get one!!)

You can them from loads but i would reccomend - https://www.kangarinos.co.uk/products/kozy-softly-structured-carrier-mei-tai

I love my kozy

How about a pouch sling? Like a peanut shell or baba sling? From about 3 months we did what baba sling call a kangaroo cuddle, where LO is facing you tummy to tummy, but their bum is sat in the pouch, like a hip carry but on your front. My LO loved it, also the hip carry is great, as Nosey LO's can watch the world.
I'd also recommend an ergo, easy to use after a few attempts, front hip or back carry and really secure. This is only one of my slings that I feel is
really hands free.

Is there a sling meet near you where you can try different slings? Or a mums and baby group?

Good Luck and have fun finding one! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->