grunting

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
sorry for spelling etc, baby in one arm. patrick had started grunting for no apparent reason, its usually when he wakes up and it can go on for hours, hes not constipated so i dunno why hes doing this? any ideas?

amelia had a stage of grunting I was told it was them learning how to use there bowels as amelia wasnt constipated either she stopped it around 8-9 weeks

some babys can gone on longer she used to do it day and night sometimes squeal like a pig :rofl: but quite a lot of babies do it i googled it and found another forum with a lady that had the same problem and it turned out 20 odd other peoples babies did it all around the same age

Gem x

Yep, Poppy was a right little grunter. In fact, I used to dread hearing the grunting getting going through the night cos I knew I would have to get up to feed her! She doesn't do it now. I asked the HV and she said, is she going red or blue when she's grunting?!?! She wasn't doing either. Could it be wind maybe? x

Oh Amelie does this too. I think its her learning how to poop rather than b/c they can't cos of constipation... does that make sense? She always does it before she does a big poop or passes wind >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->