GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

Aww sucks! I think I'm going to do put Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb obviously cause of christmas people might not be able to afford to go before then

Don't ask me lol my geography is horrendous, Serina gave me the list of places that people had suggested :)

I wouldnt be able to do any after xmas either lol cos im gonna be saving for blackpool in July again. Tell you what hun, im gonna unsubscribe from the thread i have decided i cant afford it :( you better come to blackpool in July x

I won't be able to come to Blackpool, can't afford them both :( I've been in Blackpool late at night once before and it scared the crap out of me so I don't know if I'd like to go again anyway lol

And tbh Claire, I thought it was down south until now haha

just isnt really an up north meet if its in the middle of the uk, its nearly 5 hours south for me, i might aswell get the train to london! had wanted to meet you! maybe ill do a scottish one, cos it seems to be 2 english meet's north and south, everyone forgets about scotland :(

Aww sorry Claire :( if I'd known where it actually was I would have voted differently

well i can do november as long as it isnt 3rd or 6th. I couldnt do december as ill need all my money for xmas but i think most people had said november anyway

well im still coming as long as its not around the 24-27 november il be there :thumbup:

im really wanting to stop over but iv never left samsam before so im a little scared :blush:

bexy it ad be lovely to see you :flower:

so im def coming for the day il just have to wait to see how samsam is before i say i am def coming for the night :thumbup:

why dont you and grace come and stop with us for a weekend am sure we will have lots of fun :flower:

That'd be lovely hun :) I won't be able to bring Grace to the meet if I'm going out in the night but we could arrange it for another weekend sometime :hugs: x

bexy that sounds good :thumbup:

thats if u wana come and stay with grace we have a caravan so u can always stay in their plus it wont cost you anything :thumbup: as food and stuff will be provided by me and am sure grace and samsam will get on great :kiss:

i,ll be there only 30mins ish from my house but 40 return in a taxi so will get train in morning and stay over x

I really really want to come but depends when it is and if I can get time off work also.

x

If its end Nov I will be hopefully working less at work and very heavily pregnant :D

Jan I will have a toddler and newborn so maybe a no for me xx

It seems Leeds has won so now we need to decide a month :) I will ask a mod to merge this into the original thread

oooo i might come to leeds (if u wud av us?) only live in scarborough :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->